Turns Out Like This

Love Like Alcohol

Gayoon's POV

Please don't feel bad for her, Gayoon. Don't. Please don't tell them that you ing did it yourself. Please don't. Ugh. My stupid guilt. I feel bad for Hyuna. She deserved it anyways. 

I slapped my own face and grr, I can't think. Forgetting everything?! How hard did I hit her head anyway. 

I saw Hyunseung step out of her room and cried in front of me. Okay, I made my mind. I'm not telling anyone. Damn, Hyunseung cares so much for that . 

"It's okay..." I brushed my palm onto his cheeks.

"I'm not okay. She... " he pushed me all of the sudden and walked away. 

What the... Did she mean so much to him. I'm getting mad already. 

Then I saw an old couple walking towards me. "Where's Hyuna? Do you know her?" the old man asked me. 

"Yeah.. why?"

"I'm her father." he said. And his wife is crying. I'm sure the doctor called or Hyunseung informed them. 

 

Hyuna's POV

"Hyuna...." an old couple visited me. I don't even know these people.

"Are you okay?" the old woman said. Okay, not really old, maybe in their 40s....

"Who are you?" I asked.

Then she even cried harder.

The old man held my arms. "Don't touch me." I said. 

What a ert. 

"I'm your father."

I widely opened my eyes and no. I don't remember anything. This a lot. 

What I can remember is that I had a bestfriend. A girl. She was always in my mind. Always stuck in my mind. I know her. She's my bestfriend. In my school, we were always joking and arguing about stuff that we're never serious about. I don't know but she's in my head. I have to look for her.