Threat

Love Like Alcohol

Hi there everyone!! :D Merry christmas & Happy holidays! 

I made an acoustic cover of "I knew you were trouble" by Taylor Swift. Click here or go to this link to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlk_-pFrWkU

Best wishes to all of you and enjoy your days! <3 


Hyuna's POV

The next day I went to school, I saw Gayoon. She looks terrible today. She didn't have make-up on, looks like she lack sleep or what. It has been two weeks she's like this. I wonder what exactly happened to her.

Hyunseung was beside me. He also notices Gayoon's ugly face these days. 

"What's happening with her?" I asked. 

"I don't know. Maybe she's tired every day? Who cares anyway..."

"I do. She used to be my bestfriend." 

"She wasn't your friend. Never was." he whispered and walked away.

What does he mean? But it's also weird how I don't have any pictures of us hanging out, nor remembering what are the things we always do together? 

I hate this memory loss. It . 

 

Gayoon's POV

my life. DooJoon ruined everything. Ever since I told him everything, I was afraid that these people in school will know that I used to be a poor child. So I'm trying to be humble these days and you know... go to school without glam. I think I'm pretty enough like this. 

My phone vibrated. Ugh, it's from DooJoon. A message. 

"If only you let me help you through this, you know everything's gonna be alright."

The hell. Do I need him anyway? 

 

I called him. Let's see what kind of help he has to offer. 

"Hello darling." he said.

"Help?" I asked.

"Well, do me a favor first."

"What?"

"Get back with Hyunseung and I want you to be able to get his mother's ring."

"What the hell?! Get back with him??? You're the one who ing broke our relationship and what ring??!" I shouted.

"Chill, woman. Things happen because there are reasons."

 


I'm really sorry this is sooooo short. :( im on hiatus. SORRY T_T 

But I still hope you liked this chapter. 

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!

Don't forget to check out my cover of I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE by TAYLOR SWIFT in Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlk_-pFrWkU

 

xoxo JOLINE :D