Gayoon's revenge

Love Like Alcohol

Before you read this chapter, I just wanna say that this song from bigbang is so addicting. :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-79_jwx7iA OKAY :P


Hyuna's POV

 

I forgot about how depressed I am when I saw Hyunseung and Gayoon kissing. Maybe it's because I don't even have a boyfriend. Maybe I'm just insecure.

Fine. I'll go meet someone too. How unfair. I'll make sure to look way ier and prettier and much much more gorgeous than that Gayoon ever. 

 

 

AFTER SHOPPING AND IMPROVISING CLOTHES...

I went to school looking like this and everyone started to stare at me. 

                                        

 

I saw Hyunseung and Gayoon together. Gayoon rolled her eyes and pulled Hyunseung's arm and went out of the crowd. But Hyunseung gave me a huge smile. My bestfriend can't ignore my big change. I'm so sick of looking like a no-make-up girl with no colors on her lips.

                                                                  Just like this:

                                                                                                                     see how ugly I am? TT_TT

 

Anyways, back to my story,...

 

Everyone was staring and finally talking to me. 

"Nice jacket." someone said.

"Where did you buy that?"

"Yo hot chick!"

"!!!"

"She's so cute."

"I hate her. She's still a loser."


Random comments on me but I still kept a smile and entered the class. Gayoon gulped when she saw me. 

 

It's been 5 hours and I think my lipstick is gone already. So I went out of my subject and took a break in the restroom. No one was inside and it's so quiet.

I pulled out the lipstick and started it on my lips. Someone busted in the comfort room, giving me a heart attack and leaving me drop my lipstick in the dirty sink. 

Gayoon. 

"You still look ugly." she said while walking. She stood towards the sink and applied lip gloss onto her lips. Hmph, I've got thicker lips. 

"So do you." I rolled my eyes and tried walking away.

"Aren't you gonna take that lipstick?" she scoffed.

"Nah, it's too dirty. You can have it if you want."  I said.

"In your dreams." she turned the faucet and started shaking the water off her hand in front of me, causing sprinkles of water stuck to my new jacket. 

It really made me so angry that I pushed her against the wall. 

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Why are you violent?" she grinned.

"What's wrong with you?! It's been 3 years and I haven't done a single wrong thing to you." I said. 

"Wanna know what's wrong?!" she pushed my arms away. Only 5 inches space between us left. 

I nodded. 

"I hate seeing you and Hyunseung together" 

A loud silence happened after that sentence. 

I can't do anything about it, I mean, I love him. He's my bestfriend. 

30 seconds passed and we're still staring at each other. 

"So you just listened? You're not gonna do anything?" she asked rudely. 

"What do you want me to do?"

"Break up with him, as friends. Yeah, that should do it."

"But why?"

"Because I used to be his bestfriend before you came and showed up."

"But I--"

"I don't care if you're the girl from his past or whatever!!! I saw all of your conversations in facebook or whatever his accounts are ever since he started being less sweet towards me! Now that I've got him, you're still ing here!"

I don't really think it's my fault. 

"You know what, you're just some assh*le who asks for too much. It's not my fault he liked me better." I said and turned my back. I walked towards the door and felt a hard hit on my head. I saw a blur image of the wet tiles and a mop beside me. 

 

 

"Hyuna! Hyuna!" I heard someone saying a name. 

I felt someone's hands shaking me. The light was so bright. Opening my eyes was the hardest thing to do today. My vision finally cleared and I saw guy crying in front of me. 

"Hyuna, you're awake!" he said and hugged me so tight. "What happened?" 

"I don't know." I simple answered. 

"Who was the person in the comfort room with you?" asking me rapidly, impatiently waiting for my answer.

"I don't know. Who are you anyway?" I said.

"." he said and went out of the room.

That was weird. What happened?