Her mom's death

Love Like Alcohol

                              

Hi there! :) I'm so sorry I didn't get to update last week. But here's the new chapter! Hope you like it~ And God bless, always~ <3 


Hyuna's POV

"I know this is wrong. We can't be together, Hyuna. We're not meant to be couples. But remember, I will always love you." Hyunseung kissed my forehead and walked away. 

"I love you." I said softly. 

Suddenly I woke up, it caught my breath away. Was that dream real? How could it go to my mind that Hyunseung and I would be a couple? 

"Good morning Hyuna..." Hyunseung went in the room with a smile and breakfast for me. 

 

Gayoon's POV

"You did the right thing." Doojoon said. We were at a Korean hot pot restaurant, eating lunch together. 

"What right thing?" I asked. I'm really pissed off today. 

"Breaking up with him." he grinned and looked at me mysteriously. 

I dropped my fork and glared at him, "I really don't understand why you're concerned about this."

"Because if it wasn't for me... you wouldn't know that you're dating someone who's a ." he chuckled. 

I shook my head. What the hell is it with this dude today? Is he high?

"What is it between you and Hyuna anyways? What's with all the fuss?" 

"It's none of your business." I said. 

"I don't think it's that girl-to-girl hate only, there's more of a deep story behind it."

I swallowed. Why should I freak out anyway, it's not like he knows my life. 

"If you're not going to tell me, I'd probably tell them about the mop thing." 

My eyes widened. How could he know. "How--"

"Fingerprints. With make-up marks." he grinned, "and the best part is, there was a girl in one of those cubicles in the comfort room. She has a video of it. You're clueless." 

! Hyunseung will find out. And also Hyuna's mom. 

"Fine, I'll tell you." I took a deep breath and thought back of this hardships. 

 

"My mom and I was a poor family. My name was Taeyeon before, actually. I just changed it ever since I finally belonged to the society around. My mom would always beg and kneel down before Hyuna's mother. Hyuna and I were just 7 years old that time. She just stared at me and didn't bother to be friends with me. Her mom was arrogant before so she stopped lending my mom some money. My real mom died when I was 9 years old because of lack of financial needs. The mother I have right now is only my aunt. Only Hyunseung knows that my mom is dead. He doesn't know anything about this financial problems I had when I was a kid. I promised myself that time that Hyuna will experience what I had and will lose everything that she has. There's more to this sad story of mine. it's really long." 

I was crying so hard and I can't believe I've allowed this man I barely know to have a knowledge of what I've been through. ing bull. 


I know that it's short but I hope you had an idea of why these two girls hate each other, mostly Gayoon. :D

 

Comment and subscribe to this story if you wanna read more chapters! :D Love you~ <3

 

xoxo Joline