Just to clear up things

Love Like Alcohol

Dear readers,  thanks a lot for subscribing to my story~ I LOVE YOU. 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: okay, so as an author, im confused with my story too hahaha. I even read it from chapter 1 up to 16 and yes, I had to make sure I know the plot well. I wonder if you're confused or whut... 

so to clear up things: 

1. most of them or maybe all of them are 19 years old.

2. Hyuna is Hyunseung's ex girlfriend. 

3. Gayoon is Hyunseung's ex girlfriend.

4. Doojoon was Hyunseung's friend but because of his sister's death, they fought. 

5. Doojoon threatened Gayoon to do him a favor. 

6. Doojoon was careless and stupid. He made Gayoon & Hyunseung break up because he wanted to ruin Hyunseung's life, but he completely forgot about how much he need his mom's ring.

7. Gayoon's mom is dead. She pretends that her aunt is her mom. Her mom's dead due to poor living. 

8. Gayoon entered Hyunseung's life before Hyuna did, that's why Gayoon hates her. 

9. Hyuna's just 15% recovering her memory as of now. LOL. 

10. Hyunseung's heart is really confused.

11. Hyuna tried seducting Hyunseung in the car before because she feels and she likes Hyunseung without realizing it. 

12. Reason why Hyuna thinks that Gayoon was her bestfriend after she lost her memory is because she used to see her when Gayoon's mom asks her mom for money and etc. 

13. Gayoon just had a crush on Doojoon but realizes that he's a bastard. 

14. Before Hyuna lost her memory, let's remember that she has this wild & badass attitude with her. But after she got hit with the mop-stick thingy... she became this cute person who doesn't remember anything. So this is also why she showed an intense moment with Hyunseung in the car. 

15. As of now, Hyunseung has 90% chance of falling for anyone who likes him or says sorry to him because he is broken. 

 

xoxo Joline :D