Comfort

Love Like Alcohol

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am updating again todaaaaaaay. :D since I don't have school today but sadly.. TOMORROW, i am gonna be back to school TT_TT so expect me to update like on saturdays... and sundays... 

and dont forget to go to my links belooooow: 

 

Tumblr - http://winterstars100.tumblr.com/

Youtube (my music covers) - http://www.youtube.com/user/jolinecovers?feature=results_main

Twitter (tweet me and i'll reply) - https://twitter.com/JolineCovers



 

Gayoon's POV

Hyuna started crying like a baby and ugh, she just makes me feel even worse. "I'm so sorry Gayoon for being such a bad friend." she said and ran out of my house. I looked back and I saw how I really scared her. I'm just damn mad today. Like hell. 

And if there's something that can make me happy right now, it would be seeing Hyuna suffer. That ty . 

I checked my phone if there were any messages or missed calls but none. Why do I even expect Hyunseung to care... I mean, he's probably busy thinking of Hyuna instead of me. 

Hitting Hyuna's head with a mop, it's probably one of the worst idea ever. Look where it led my life to. She just pissed me off that day. 

 

Hyunseung's POV

Damn that Doojoon! 

I was still outside the club, smoking, and feeling awful. Some random guy headed towards me and yes, it's that ing Doojoon. He sat beside me like I'm his some kind of friend or brother.

"You know, you sure did have a hot girlfriend." he grinned. He started pulling out a cigarette and smoked. 

I didn't react to what he said or anything. A guy like him is just another son of a . 

He sighed and shook his head, "But I always knew I can ruin your life."

"Why would you do this to me?" I asked.

"Because, my sister committed suicide, because of you. I think of it as her but I know what happened. But you're the only one who knows that missing piece that I don't know."

"Your sister sure was suicidal." I looked away. 

"She sure was pretty and mom loved her so much. But that broke my mom's heart. Although they're dead already, I will avenge them."

" this. I'm getting out of here." I stood up and walked away. Spending my time listening to his ? So not worth it. 

"I'll find you again." he shouted.

 

I drove home feeling really numb. An attack came into my mind that this might be one of those depressing moments of my life that I have to go through again. Being in this situation makes me want to take drugs, or die. I was always like this, too easy to break. 

It was already 12 am and finally home. I unlocked the door and surprisingly, I found Hyuna crying on the sofa. How the hell did she get in here?!

"Hyunseung ah!" she pulled me and cried on my chest. 

For once, I've felt a girl's genuine affection again. Unlike with Gayoon, she's like a meaningless lover to me. But this girl holding on to me right now, she's true and charming. 

I rubbed her back and leaned my head onto hers. "What happened?" I said softly.

Her presence made my mood a little bit better. "Gayoon was mad at me. She slapped me hard."

. Gayoon. Again. "It'll be okay. Don't worry, I protect you from her." I hugged her tighter and it just felt so cozy and warm. 



 

I know this chapter is a little bit ish O____O but don't worry, I can update again next time! :D Bye~ <3 

xoxo JOLINE :D