It's All Coming Back to me

Love Like Alcohol

Author's note: 

Hi! :) So I didn't get to update this story because of hiatus and school exams, and now that it's summer, I think I can update it weekly. or every 2 weeks. IDK .___.  

And I noticed that the main characters' role are passing onto Gayoon and Doojoon when it's supposed to be JS & Hyuna. Oh well. Gotta keep the story going anyways :D


H Y U N A

My whole body was trembling and sweating in the gym locker room. It was only Gayoon and I left in there. I felt a sudden harsh pull from my hair. Well, yeah, Gayoon yanked my hair.

"What the?!" I reacted.

"I hate you. And I want you deal with it." Gayoon said. 

"What did I ever do to you?" 

"You know what, I really hate it when I hear you say 'what did I do?' or 'I have no idea'. I mean, come on, stop being ridiculous here, why don't you put yourself in my shoes. I used to be Hyunseung's girl and now what, you show up just like that? After you broke up with him?" she snapped, "Who wouldn't get hurt. You should be thankful that I'm just hating on you like this." 

She picked up her bag from the chair and walked out of the room leaving me with silence. 

"Hyuna." I heard Hyunseung say. But he's nowhere in the locker room. 

"What?" 

"Hyuna, wake up!" 

I opened my eyes and I saw Hyunseung's smile. So I was just dreaming. 

Are these nightmares or memories? 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. 

"We're gonna hang out." he grinned.

"Like a date?" I raised my other eyebrow.

"Uh. Depends. Come on, it's a Saturday. Let's do something fun." 

I smiled back, but then I remembered a lingering question in my head. "What should we do about Gayoon and Doojoon?" 

"Well, they hate us. And I hate them," he chuckled, "then let's just ignore them."

"Do you still love Gayoon?" 

"I don't know." 

 

 

Hyunseung and I went to a mall and went shopping. He likes fashion too. Then we both suddenly bumped onto Doojoon. He was with Gayoon. I looked at Hyunseung's face and he looks hurt. 

"Yah, Hyunseung." Doojoon ran towards the both of us.

"What?" 

"I'm really sorry. I know that I've hurted you a lot and I am so sorry. I was just talking to Gayoon about how sorry I am to ruin your relationship with her." 

"Yeah? You sure?" Hyunseung was pretty mad. 

Then all of the sudden, Doojoon was on his knees. in. the. freaking. mall. 

"Doojoon, get up. You're embarrassing!" I said. Gayoon pulled him up. 

Doojoon was waiting for Hyunseung's response. 

"Can we talk about this somewhere... privately? Just the both of us." 

"Okay." Doojoon nodded. 

 

They left. Now I'm stuck with Gayoon. 

"Hey, Hyuna." Gayoon approached me in a friendly way. What a miracle.

"Yeah?" 

"I'm so sorry too. I shouldn't have been so hard on you. Maybe I should blame Hyunseung oppa for giving up on me. I understand that you didn't mean to steal him away and the fact that you were his ex-girlfriend too so, yeah. I'm sorry." 

Wait. Hold it. I was his ex-girlfriend before? So that means I came first before this woman did? Okay. I'm gonna ask Hyunseung about that later. 

"Yeah, it's cool." I nodded and brushed off what she said about me being his ex. I guess Gayoon forgot about my memory loss so she started talking about my past.  

 

 

Okay. So I know this chapter is so short but forgive me, it's already 3:52 am and I feel like passing out haha. Thanks for reading!!! Goodnight~ 

Joline xoxo