Must Know Why

Love Like Alcohol

I was in the cafeteria with my Hyunseung. He was holding an apple and throwing it upwards. Gayoon passed by our table and gave him a kiss in the cheek. I looked away and I hate it. This is so annoying. 

"See you later." Gayoon said to him. Her flirty voice makes me want to pull and rip it apart. 

Hyunseung looked at me and looked away fast. He knows that I'm upset with this whole relationship. Is it even true love or it has something to do with his popularity? What I know is that Gayoon's been very popular for the past few years and her mother's rich, what do I expect. 

"Maybe you two can--" says Hyunseung

"No. We have nothing in common. We can't be friends."

"I was trying to say if maybe you two can talk it out."

"It still means the same thing. I don't like her."

"But I like her." he pouted.

"Whatever. Being her boyfriend is enough to punch me hard but us, being friends, nuh-uh, impossible." I said while biting my apple. 

"Okay, I understand hyuna." he patted my head and ruined my bangs. Agh, I'm not happy with him today. 

"May I know why you fell in love with her?" I asked directly and looked at him carefully.

He stared at the table and thought of it carefully. 

"Well? Is there a reason?" 

"She was ... well. Okay, before you went in the same school with me, which means when you weren't here yet, she used to be my friend."

I cut him off. "And why didn't you mention her 3 years ago?"

"Because, I don't know. She was a friend to me, just like you. Like we were really close and I had a crush on her before. It's just that she had many boyfriends in those days."

"And will you tell me how many?"

"About 5, yeah." he shook his shoulders.

"And do you think you're gonna end up being her true love or being one of her collections?"

"Okay, seriously, Hyuna, I think you're pissing me off." he slammed the apple onto the table.

"I'm your bestfriend and I'm trying to guard you from people like her."

"Well, she isn't the evil Gayoon I see. The only reason why she hates you is because we were too close that she's jealous."

"Oh, so you're saying that I better go away?"

"No... Don't." he held my hand and pulled me, gave me a hug. "I love you Hyuna, you're a great friend. I just want you to deal with it because sometimes, not everyone will love you, someone will hate you. But I love her." 

His kind attitude makes me forgive him big time, ugh. 

"Fine. Just remember if she breaks your heart I'm here for you." I smiled.

He smiled and hugged me even tighter. 

 

Gayoon's POV

What the hell? Why is Hyunseung hugging Hyuna? That . She better stay away before I do something to her. A lot of guys in school are attracted to her already, is she blind?! Ugh, I'm not gonna lose to that . No. Not even in a quiz. I maybe popular but I'm a smart person too. 


 

I hope you liked that chapter. Anyways, the reason why I updated again is because I have school tomorrow and expect me to update every week only. Sorry. But yeah, maybe I'll update 2 chapters every week, okie? :) again, hope you like my -ish poster. Hahaha. <3 

and btw, if you do want to check my covers in youtube, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JolineCovers?feature=guide

- Joline