Hyuna's GOT to know WHY

Love Like Alcohol

Hyuna's POV

 

Forget last night? What I know was we were fighting that time about something... and what is that something...?! 

Well before I tell you what happened to us last night, you must know what's between me and my Hyunseung. 

 

He is my closest and bestest friend ever. Just that. We hold hands, hug, and kiss each other's cheeks but we're just friends. Can't you see how less complicated things between us are? Well, we've been friends since I was 9 years old, except we weren't that close yet, til' now. We're 19 years old now and I can say that it's been 10 years we've known each other. 

So how did our "best" friendship start? Well, eversince I departed from his side, I guess that's when he cared or something. I don't know. After I left the town we both shared, he started contacting me through texts and e-mail. And also facebook, don't forget that. So suddenly, we became this close to each other. Always talking til' midnight and laughing. Until we became 17 and went to college, that's when we finally met again because our parents let us go to far places without scolding us anymore.

We never had a fight before, except last night. That was the first fight ever.

Now, Imma give you a flashback of what happened to us. Heehee.

 

"Don't you get it, Hyuna? I've always support you through everything in your life! And now that I'm trying to do something better for myself, why are you stopping me from doing it?" Hyunseung said in an angry manner.

I blinked my eyes and just looked on the ground because I know I was wrong. "Look, I'm sorry but why keep it a secret to me? Why?" I asked carefully.

"Because if I don't, will I ever get the chance to be loved?" his eyes were looking straight on mine. 

"But... fine. You do know that it hurts so much for me" I told him, "You and that girl, my worst enemy, dating... I can't stand it. Do you really love her?"

He smiled a bit. "Yes, I do. I'm really sorry too Hyuna." 

"Fine. Look, if I see you making out with her or anything, just don't let me see it. It looks like my bestfriend is taking sides or what." 

"Thanks Hyuna." He gave me a tight hug and my arms wrapped around his warm neck. A thought of sadness blew in my mind that this is so wrong. But what can I do? He's in love with her. I can't stop him. "I love you so much." 

"Yeah, love you too."

 

Did you see how sweet we are? Yeah. That's how close we are and school rumours always say that someday in the future, we'd get married but no. We're just bestfriends. That's all. 

So the next day I woke up, I knew it was another day of going to school. I prepared myself and walked out of my house. I saw Hyunseung's car and he's waving at me. I gave him a bright smile and waved back. His car always looked so shiny and new, but it's his father's car ever since he graduated high school.

I jumped into in his black car and the radio. "We better get going!" he shouted happily. 

He always had this bright, optimistic, and happy attitude. I rarely see him become negative and sad. And if I do see him sad, that's when I worry the most because nothing can hit his positive heart unless something really bad has happened to him. 

The car stopped and parked far from the school's entrance. I went out and stood straight. I saw the girl he's dating, Gayoon. That evil witch. I still don't know why he fell for that woman. She's always partying til' 4am and drinks too much beer. And there's always a stick of cigarette sticking to . No wonder her breath stinks. I just don't know what did Hyunseung like about her. 

When Gayoon saw Hyunseung beside me, she ignored me and waved high at Hyunseung. 

"Hyunseung, my boy!!!" she shouted happily. When Hyunseung ran into her, she raised her eyebrows at me and showed their kissing scene. 

Hyunseung, why would you kiss a smoker?!

I gotta ask him why her. Hmph!


 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) and for those who subscribed before updating this chapter, thanks a lot!! I love you guys heehee. This is just my first fan-fic so enjoy~ :*

And please subscribe and comment. And if ever, share this story with your friends~ :) I hope you can somewhat relate to this story~ <3 

Thanks again and have a nice day or story-making here in AFF :)

 

- JolineCovers :)