Doojoon's Past and Childhood

Love Like Alcohol

Hyuna's POV

"hyunseung, stop it..." I can't escape it. The feeling of his touch takes me away. He's kissing me on my neck, shoulders, and he gets deeper. 

"It doesn't sound like you mean it." he chuckled and bit my lip. 

I opened my eyes and oh my god. I checked my body and my room, phew, looks like I just had a dream. Okay, so what the hell was that dream. 

My eyes focused on the clock and , I am late for school again! 

 

My body felt fragile today. It's like some random nightmares hit me or people just stare at me. Or maybe it's the fact that I lost who I am or what I used to be. I can't remember anything much. I wonder if the dreams were true, or it's some kind of call that I should hook up with Hyunseung. 

He was walking in the hallway, always with that serious face. The smile only appears when he says hi to someone. But he's like this neutral guy, some kind of mystery. There he is, smiling at me and waving. His height, his beautiful eyes staring at me. 

"Hey there Hyuna!" he was standing three inches away from me. 

No, it's so wrong to hook up with him. Back to reality, crazy Hyuna. "Hey... let's eat something." 

He nodded. 

Oh yeah, I wonder, where's Gayoon? 

 

Gayoon's POV

"You should be feeling lucky today." Doojoon smiled, "You ditched school." 

I was sitting on his couch. I'm actually in his apartment now, which looks so weird. The ceilings were ugly, paint cracked, and no TV. 

"Hmph." 

"Gayoon, well, this is the plan." 

I looked away. 

He sighed, "Listen." He walked towards me and sat beside me. His body was so close. Suddenly I find his fingers running on my thighs and whispers, "I can be a better man than Hyunseung, if only you'd follow my plan and instructions." 

Before I lose my mind, I pushed him away. "Just tell me the plan." 

"So Hyuna's mom ruined your life, eh? Well we're the same. Hyunseung ruined mine too. Actually my whole family. My dad was one of his father's employees in the business. It's a printing press, actually. I was poor, just like you. My dad, he umm... made a mistake with the printing process and $700,000.00 was wasted. It was an accident. He could've just fired my dad instead of asking him to be his personal assistant. So he did everything to repay that man. It's been three months he's working for him and there's no salary or anything. My mom and I, we suffered. So my mom had no choice but to go into ion. Due to that, she got pregnant, that was when I had my little sister. I was only 6 yrs old that time. My dad never came back. My mom died because of STDs. I knocked on the door of his father's house and his dad opened. I said 'Where's my daddy?' and he said, 'He's in the hospital.' So I rushed there with my little sister. I was carrying her since I didn't have a mother anymore.--" 

"Is your story true?" I asked. 

He nodded. "Yeah." I can see tears in his eyes, he's just trying to them all in. "And when I went there, I was too late. He died because of cancer. Hyunseung's father never let him go back home. He was like their all-around-slave. I went back to their house and cried. His father decided to adopt me and my little sister. It wasn't a good home." 

"I'm sorry..." I held his hand. 

"Then I met Hyunseung's mom. She was genuine and kind to me. Unlike his father, he treated me just like how he treated my dad. His mom took care of me like I was her son. Suddenly I saw a ring on her finger, I noticed it was the same as my dad's and my mom's customized ring. 'Where did you get that ring?' I asked her. She looked at it with her smile and said 'Hyunseung's dad gave it to me. He said he bought it from a jewelry store.' I didn't believe her nor accused her for anything. When the day came I was in my dad's funeral, I saw his hand empty. There was no ring, nothing. So I concluded that he gave it to pay the debt he owes him. Hyunseung's dad wasn't so rich before. So I wanted my revenge when I was a kid. I took a knife from the kitchen, where I used to wash their dishes, and stabbed his dad in the arm. Suddenly, lights were switched on and the woman who kindly treated me saw what I did. His mom cried over him and got mad at me. I didn't know what to do so I ran away with my sister. His dad didn't die anyway. And yes, that's when I left their house. Hyunseung doesn't have any idea that I'm the kid he used to see washing his dishes. I followed his footsteps, I followed where he studied and everything just so that I can plan my revenge carefully this time. Until I found out he dated my little sister. But my dad's ring, I wanna keep it and have it. I love my dad." 

I gave him a hug and patted his back. "I'm sorry if I treated you badly. We both don't deserve to be treated like this... I promise I'll get the ring back for you, okay?" I held his cheek and and hugged him tighter. 

 


 

So finally, something bright came out of my head! :D 

Hope you like this chapter~~~~ <3

xoxo Joline! :D