Now I remember, at least

Love Like Alcohol

H Y U N A

After having a 15-minute conversation with Gayoon while she was drunk, I finally came up with a conclusion. Obviously Hyunseung was right about Gayoon and I are not friends. I should've listened to him. 

This woman hit me with a mop and why does she look familiar with the kid I used to see when I was a kid. 

Now Gayoon and I are in a quiet street with nobody around us. I really thought that asking more questions could be helpful.

"Gayoon, do I know from somewhere in the past?" I asked.

"Yeah, I used to be Taeyeon. Remember? The girl you always pity because her mother goes to your mother and begs for money. She's dead. She's ing dead. And all I have now is my Aunt and Hyunseung. But you took away Hyunseung." she said angrily while walking. 

"Taeyeon?" 

Then everything went into my head. She's that girl who always begs her poor mother to buy her dolls when her mom isn't capable of giving things that she doesn't need. I mean, I used to try to play with her sometimes and she would show off her new dolls. It's not my mom's fault that she died. It's all her fault. 

"And you know what? I'll make sure you live a hard life. Forget about my apology a while ago. It was all a game. I was supposed to something for Doojoon." she said. 

" you." I said and left her in the street. 

That's it, Hyuna. Wake up. You're not this sweet girl who likes hanging out with that . No. 

 

H Y U N S E U N G

We were outside the street and it's quiet. No one's around. The beautiful dark sky kept us company.

"The ring?" he asked. 

"What ring?" I asked, confused. 

"My dad's ring."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He was calm but demmanding. "Just give it to me within a week and I'll leave you alone. And if not, I'll get you arrested for my sister... even though you didn't. You're the last person with her during the night and fingerprints are involved." 

It's pissing me off. How the hell did he made it possible to frame me and now I wanna punch all the police officers for believing him, if he reported something like that beforehand. "Tell me about the ring." 

"Your dad stole it from my dad. I'm pretty sure he gave it to your mom. "

"And what does it look like?" 

He rubbed the back of his neck. "It's gold, with a pearl. That's all I want." 

"So are you saying it's with my mom?" 

"Probably." 

. My mom's in New York. "Fine. Give me a week then." 

"Okay." then he got in his car. 

 

Okay. Okay. New York then. 

 

 

 

Well how was that? I'm so sorry if the story's kinda messed up hahaha. Thanks for reading!! :D comment and subscribe!