Digging more

Love Like Alcohol

Hello my lovely readers~ *it's been a long time since I updated* I had a mental-block stuck in my head. 

So.. umm.. my story here is starting to get a bit confusing and it kinda lacks something. About the EVIDENCE thing that Doojoon has, let's "pretend" the he has sufficient evidence (this is why I am not qualified to be a part of New York's Best Time Sellers, . Just kidding!!) Haha, okay? So yeah. 

And I made a new fiction called "Cold Reality" Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/448104 It's about a girl and a boy who had after graduation and left each other due to citizenship requirements or just simply because of the parents. It's not a rom-com. It's a rom-tragedy... so for those who aren't into "corny and cheesy stories", this maybe your cup of tea! :) Enjoy! 


H Y U N A 

 

Three days passed without Hyunseung's presence. I am thankful for remembering some things into my little head. Although it might be fun to still pretend that I don't know anything and pretend I'm Gayoon's friend. Then maybe ruin her life. 

I felt a buzzing vibration from my pocket. After pulling out my phone, it's Hyunseung. 

"Yo!" I said. 

"Hyuna, can you do me a favor?" his voice sounded a bit tired. 

"Yeah? What?"

"Go to my place, to my bedroom, check my drawer if I had a yellow envelope there. I'm arguing with my mom here that it's not with me, but just to be sure, maybe you could see if it's there?"

"Oh, okay." I nodded. 

"Thanks. And call me back as soon as possible. I'm searching all over my mom's apartment." 

"Yeah. Sure." 

 

H Y U N S E U N G 

 

"Why the would you sell a ring that was given to your husband?!" I shouted at my mom. 

"It's just a ring. What's the fuss?" she rolled her eyes.

"But still. And you sold it in Korea when I was thirteen? And how was it possible that it's in my drawer?" 

"Because it used to be my ing drawer, you stupid kid. And be thankful I kept the receipts. If I lost them, you wouldn't be able to get it back."

Aish, she exchanged the ring temporarily to get money. I hope I could still get the ring, it's been more than five years already. 

"I sold it to my good friend. She's rich and she promised to keep it safe." she said, trying to calm me down. 

 

H Y U N A 

I searched his drawer and nope, not a single envelope came out. Although there were photo albums, which makes me curious. I hope it's his baby pictures.

There were three photo albums, and they were pretty dusty. I guess he never opened them for a long time. I grabbed the red one. Pictures of us were all over the pages. 

Picutres of us hugging, holding hands, eating together... What the? Were we this close before? I pulled one of the photos out and there were writings at the back. It says "Hyunseung. Oppa. You're the one whom I will always love. Even if you and I get married with someone else, you'll always have a space in my heart." The . Did I just write that before? 

I stopped turning the pages, it makes me wanna cry though. Maybe we did have something... maybe this is why I feel different around him. 

I checked the next photo album. It's from Gayoon. I opened it and saw their pictures. Kissing, going to clubs, and ty things this woman would do to him. I wanna burn this!! 

After three hours of search, NO ENVELOPE. 

I texted Hyunseung that there wasn't any envelope at all. 

 

H Y U N S E U N G

I saw her text. 


I REALLY NEED A CO-AUTHOR.