DooJoon?

Love Like Alcohol

Hey there aff-readers & writers!! :) Sorry for the late update. Uhh, meanwhile, maybe in 2 next chapters, it's going to be Gayoon's POV instead of Hyuna's because Hyuna's head is still damage and her perspective is obviously not so deep or what... So yeah :) Hope you still enjoy! :D


Gayoon's POV

The next day I went to school, I've felt much more comfortable and peaceful. I don't see anyone screaming or squeling like an idiot. But there's something missing, Hyunseung. Where is he anyway? 

Unsure of how he feels about me, I still am sure that I'm in love with him. Who gives a if he's with Hyuna anyway? She's just a stupid little girl who forgot everything. And I'm the reason why. Maybe God have let this happen or allowed this situation because I'm destined to have Hyunseung.

I passed by the green tall lockers and didn't give a look to those people gossiping about me. What the hell. That just makes me famous. When I entered the biology laboratory, that's where I saw him wearing his goggles and doing his project.

"Hyunseung!" I shouted and hugged. 

He took off his goggles and pushed me. It's not him. "Who are you?" he asked with a strange expression.

"I'm Gayoon. Oh sorry. I thought you were Hyunseung." I laughed at my mistake and this is so embarrassing. 

"Oh. It's okay." he grinned, "I'm DooJoon, his bestfriend from Europe." He shook hands with me. 

Oh my gosh, he's so cute. "Oh so you just came?" I leaned to the counter. 

He nodded. "Yep, this school isn't as nice as the one in Italy though." he sighed. "But there are Koreans!" He smiled. 

 

Hyunseung's POV

What the heck! I'm at Hyuna's bedroom, waiting for her. Her parents asked me to assist their daughter while she's still recovering her memory. 

"Faster! We'll be late for school!" I walked back and forth and looked at my watch endlessly. This waiting felt like forever. 

"I'm done!" I heard her shout from the bathroom. And what the .... What is she wearing?!

"You look like a ! a ! Change your clothes missy!!" I shouted at her. 

Omy. She's starting to dress like Gayoon. All those laces and short shorts! 

 

....

Wait... Did I just call her fashion y? 

Damn. 

Damn.... do I even love her? WTF. 

Wake up! This is not the time to prioritize my love life. I've got to handle Hyuna first. 

 

TF. WHAT? 

 

Gayoon's POV

I was giving DooJoon a tour guide in our school and omy, he's so handsome and cute. I wanna kiss him, now! Heehee. 

"So what section are you?" he asked.

"3-8" I smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

"Oh,... wait, I'll be there too!" 

I can't help myself. I really like him. He's soft, funny, and charming. Wah~ I wanna raised my left knee!!!!


 

I know this chapter but I hope this helps :)

 

Follow me at Twitter : @jolineeeeee

Subscribe at Youtube for music : JolineCovers (that's the username, just search for it)

 

<3 subscribe & comment~

saranghae!! :D