Damn

Love Like Alcohol

Hyuna's POV

I was finally out of that crazy hospital. My parents are taking me back to school. They drove me there since they thought I don't know how to get there but I know. 

It's so weird to lose your memory and everything. But today, I'm excited to see Gayoon. Yaay~ I even brought some cookies with me so that we both can eat together during recess. 

I stepped out of the car and saw students passing by and not caring about what's surrounding them. My eyes were looking for the girl. Ooooh, I hope I see her. 

I ran into the school and great, hundreds of students passing by. How can I see her. 

"Hyuna!!" someone called my temporary name, I guess. I turned and it was a cute guy. 

"Uhh... hi?" I said.

"Hyuna, don't you remember me?! My name is Hyunseung. How many times do I have to put that in your head." he slapped his face. 

"Sorry well I don't really know you that well. Now where's Gayoon?" I asked happily.

"Gayoon?" confused, "why?"

"She's my bestfriend..."

"WHOAH. ARE YOU KIDDING ME NOW?!" he shouted and opened his eyes real wide. I don't see why he's shock.

"So.. where's she?" I asked again. 

I saw Gayoon coming with her glam and wrapped her hands around his right arm. "What's this doing in front of you?" she raised her eyebrow. 

"Gayoon!!!" I happily screamed and hugged her. "I knew you'd be messing with me again. That's how we are, true friends don't care whatever they say~"

 

 

Gayoon's POV

What the hell. What the . Is she out of her mind?! I pushed her and crossed my arms. 

"First of all, don't touch me, moron." I said. 

"But we're bestfriends." I've heard her say that and it reminded me of what happened a week ago. 

Oh right, she's out of nowhere now! 

 

Hyunseung pulled me away from her and locked the both of us in a janitor's room.

"This isn't the time for making out." I said. 

"Do me a favor. Pretend to be her friend." he said. His eyes were begging for it. 

I gulped and I know I can't do it. I won't do it for her. No. 

"Please." he said. I can see he's about to shed a tear. .  

 

"Fine." I sighed, "But I'll have to make sure she doesn't look like a loser around me. I hate being judged by losers and winners. I wanna be perfect." 

He sighed and went out without saying goodbye. 

What the . 

 

Fine. Fine. Be Hyuna's bestfriend. Grrr.