Chapter Two

Introducing...my derp squad
"Bye Jungah~!" my sunbaes waved before heading back to their next class. I bowed respectfully before turning back to my books. Surprisingly, they were already packed into my bag.

"You seem quite popular with the sunbaes." Baekhyun commented as he held the bag out to me. I laughed and shook my head.

"Sunbaes are simply just kind like that. Nothing big." I dismissed his assumption. Bacon gave me "whatever-you-say" look before opening our Homeroom door. Chanyeol was already sitting inside, drinking a carton banana milk. "Hey~what took you guys so long?"

He leaned back in his chair and grinned. Baekhyun nudged me. "This little social butterfly was busying herself with the sunbaes." he said, as if it was the most obvious thing ever. I smacked him lightly.

"I was NOT." I protested. Chanyeol chuckled. "I'm not surprised." he joked. I poked his arm.

"Not you too!"

Suddenly, the door slammed open to reveal D.O. red-faced and steaming mad. I've only seen him like this one time..

"D.O!"

"Yah...Kyungsoo!"

We all looked at him in awe as he angrily punched the desk. It cracked. I looked at Baekhyun, who had a hint of fear and worry in his eyes. Chanyeol grabbed D.O's wrist. "Dude! Calm down. What's up with you?"

"She doesn't know anything. She doesn't know a single freaking thing!" he snapped. I realized his hand was bleeding at this point. Chanyeol shoved him into a seat, not harshly, but rather firmly, as if to snap him out of it.

"Luna thinks she's a genius, that she can understand why I do everything I do! But she doesn't. She doesn't know about what I have to do to stay here!" he began to rant. Chanyeol softened, Baekhyun winced and I bit my lip.

D.O was raised in a somewhat strict family, who had to exceed in everything they did. His siblings were doctors, lawyers, and others of the such. His parents only let him go to our music academy if he promised to be top of the class. They barely supported his musical abilities. He pretends as if he doesn't have any pressure or stress when out of the 4 of us, he's got the most. So I guessed Luna had jabbed him somewhere there...

The others sat in silence, only listening as D.O. continued to vent his frustration. I quietly stood and reached for the first aid kit. He pulled away at first when I tried holding his hands, but I could tell he was in pain.

"It's your turn to be the baby, Kyungsoo. I get to be the umma now." I carefully tended his hand trying not to wince when he flinched from pain. After I finished wrapping his hand, he widened his eyes(signature look!) and ran his fingers over the cracked desk.

"Mrs. Lee's not gonna be so happy, huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O. POV:

Free period ended, after a long lecture about destroying school property, and our regular class schedule went on. I tried not to fall asleep, but it was so hard. I stared blankly at the front of the room, before hearing a giggle. I looked over at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who clearly did not make the noise. Jungah smiled at me brightly and lightly tapped her cheeks, as if telling me to stay awake. That's why Jungah was so easy to get along with. She can do simple things that are very helpful. I looked down at my injured hand that she tended oh-so-carefully. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I didn't know why what happened today pulled my string so much...I was the collected, calm, Do Kyungsoo. The one who never needed comfort, but rather gave it. That's why my friends didn't know how to react to my spazz attack. But, even though they might not have comforted me with words, their actions showed how much they cared. That's why we're best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

I giggled as I saw all my friends back to their normal states. Mouths hanging open, eyes looking who knows where. D.O. was the only one who reacted, glancing over at me. I patted my cheeks, telling him to stay awake, before turning back to my notes. Right then, Chanyeol groaned and looked at me blankly. I stared at him, somewhat taken aback at how close his face was. But I realized he was just staring into space again. I smiled and paid no attention to him. Suddenly, I heard Mrs. Park yell. "Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol snapped out of it and looked at the front of the room.

"N-Neh?" he stammered. Our teacher narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. "May I wonder why you're staring so lovingly at dear Jungah?"

He furrowed his eyebrows then turns back to me, realizing how close he actually was. Chanyeol chuckled nervously and scooted over. "Oops. My bad."

Mrs. Lee rolled her eyes before turning back to the board. "Your bad alright."

I stifled a laugh as Chanyeol stuck out his tongue at her back. He smirked then winked at me. I rolled my eyes and returned to note taking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun POV:

I looked as Chanyeol and Jungah joked around. It kinda rubbed me the wrong way, and I didn't know why. I pursed my lip then realized... I wasn't the only one irked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HyunA POV:

Park Jungah, you're so dead.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lots of POV! But I feel like it's easier to explain everyones feelings this way! So that clears up why D.O. was kinda..upset. Don't worry though. It's something that only happens once or twice. HyunA HyunA HyunA...I don't like antagonists either. Ick. But~that's what makes a story good right? ^_^ Could you guys imagine if Chanyeol really did that to you? I'd be fangirling my head off! As for Baekhyun...he's really observant but I wonder if he'll say anything to you...hmm?

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?