Chapter 8

Introducing...my derp squad

 

Chanyeol POV:

 

"Morning! Happy Saturday time!" I heard a familiar call from below. Groaning, I rolled out of bed and reached for my glasses. Crawling to my window, I reached for my shirt.

 

Crap.

 

It wasn't there.

 

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo! I've been waiting for 3 hours to wake you guys up! It's 11 and if one of you guys don't come to the window I swear..."

 

I shuddered. Oh Jungah...I continued to frantically search for my shirt. Baekhyun was on the bed, unfazed by Jungah's callings, and D.O. was slowly getting up.

 

"I'm giving you 5 seconds! 5, 4, 3...."

 

I groaned and scratched my head. Whatever. Who cared if she saw my shirtless. We were best friends anyways. I picked myself off the ground and went to the window.

 

"We're up Jungah." I said, breathless. She smiled, seeming to be totally fine with the fact I was half-. "I brought you guys brunch." She called out while holding up a bag. I gave a thumbs up, before closing the window curtains. I looked down at my feet, where my shirt laid. "Wow. Perfect timing." I grumbled as I bent over to grab it. I sighed and kicked Baekhyun off my bed.

 

"Yah. Jungah's here."

 

Almost immediately, Baekhyun sat up and messed with his hair. I snorted.

 

And he said he didn't like her?

 

D.O. stretched. "So early in the morning and it's already this hot?" He murmured. I rolled my eyes and tossed him his watch. His eyes grew huge. "Ugh. Never mind."

 

With that, he grabbed his sweatshirt and headed downstairs.

 

I shook my head and tossed Baekhyun his shirt.

 

"Let's go loser."

 

He punched my arm and followed me down.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jungah POV:

 

I pulled out the food out of the bag when D.O. trudged down the stairs.

 

With only a tank on.

 

I felt awkward for a sec. First Chanyeol, now him? Maybe they think I don't care but I'm still a girl with hormones.

 

Yeah, talk about awkward.

 

Luckily, D.O. pulled his sweatshirt over his head quickly before sitting at the counter.

 

"Morning Jungah." He mumbled, putting his head down. I smiled and ruffled his hair playfully.

 

"Morning."

 

I heard the rumbling of footsteps as the two other boys ran down the stairs, nearly killing each other.  I widened my eyes at them as they skid right to the countertop and sat themselves down.

 

"Well good morning to you too." I mumbled, leaning from the other side. Chanyeol grinned and poked my nose.

 

"Morning Jungah."

 

I smiled and pushed the food towards the boys.

 

"Thank you for the meal!" The three chimed all together. Laughing, I made my way to the fridge and pulled out the orange juice. I poured myself a glass.

 

"Hey, where's your parents anyways?" I asked Chanyeol. He, who was busy stuffing his mouth, tried to answer, resulting in him almost choking. I pushed his juice towards him. He held up a finger as he drained the cup.

 

"Phew. Thanks! Anyways, my parents are out of town so I'm alone. Fun stuff." He nodded.

 

"Like a boss." Baekhyun added. I pushed his head.

 

"Yah. Don't start the whole "like a boss" thing. Seriously, I think I might hurt someone. That saying is so overused."

 

"Like a boss!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said at the same time before high-fiving. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of juice. They were such immature boys.

 

But they were my immature boys.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Baekhyun POV:

 

Despite the fact it was a Saturday, I still had to attend my guitar lessons. I sighed before opening the door to my academy. It was surprisingly empty. That's when I saw a notice:

 

"Students of Oh Jaehyung sunsaengnim, today's lesson is cancelled due to the teachers sickness. Please practice well until your next lesson."

 

I groaned before reaching for the door handle. That's when I heard something else.

 

It was singing. A girl for that fact. And guitar playing.

 

I slowly moved backwards and saw...

 

The Naeun girl?

 

As if on cue, the girl turned and saw me.

 

Crap! Crap! Okay Bacon, keep calm.

 

"Hey I know you." She said. I looked up. She was now face to face with me. I blinked a couple times. Well duh you know me. You kinda like me, you know...

 

The girl pushed my chin up. I hadn't realize that my mouth had been hanging open. I shook my head.

 

"Oh...uh. Hey." I said awkwardly. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

 

"Hey. By the way, news flash; I'm not Naeun."

 

I nodded before turning back at her. "Wait what?" Naeun(or whatever her name was) leaned back against the door. "Yup~that note was just from Naeun, my friend who was too chicken to go to you herself. So I played as her. I bet you were disappointed since I'm not all that pretty. Don't worry though, the real Naeun is prettier" She chattered on. I stared at her in awe. "Well then what's your name?" I asked curiously. The girl took a sip from her water bottle. "Does it matter?" She grumbled as she recapped it. I shrugged. The girl sighed and stuck out her hand.

"Jung Eunji. Class 1-A. Naeun's best friend from Busan. I'm supposed to be in Grade 2 but my credits didn't transfer." She introduced. I shook her hand. "Byun Baekhyun, Class 2-B...but I suppose you already knew that."

 

Eunji rolled her eyes again and punched my arm without a second thought. "Now let's not get so arrogant." She grumbled, a tinge of her Busan accent slipping. I laughed and shrugged. "What can I say? I'm beautiful." I joked. She raised her fist at me. "You really..."

 

I grinned. This girl was pretty cool. It made me feel a little more relieved about that confession...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

D.O. POV:

 

Chanyeol, Jungah, and I decided to stay at Chanyeol's and "study"(also known as Jungah and Chanyeol play games as I attempt to study)

 

The two were immersed in a shooting game(pretty gruesome). Jungah totally played like a guy, going crazy and screaming whenever a bad guy popped out of nowhere.

 

"Chanyeol! How am I doing?" She asked. Chanyeol glanced at her screen and pushed his glasses up his nose before laughing.

 

"Jungah. That's a rock."

 

Jungah stared at the screen before face-palming herself. "Oh gosh I'm so stupid." She chuckled before moving so she could shoot real people. I shook my head and looked down at my homework. The words simply floated in my mind, nothing seeming to fit with each other. I sighed before standing up. The two people looked up at me. I pointed toward the kitchen. "Just gonna get something to drink." I explained. They immediately went back to their game, screaming and laughing. I pulled myself onto a kitchen stool. I felt kinda left out and lonely. Jungah and Chanyeol seem closer than ever, and Baekhyun seemed occupied with his own love life. I, on the other hand, have a family who can't understand me, and a girl who likes me but clearly doesn't accept my friends. I'm pretty screwed up. I cracked my knuckles before standing up. "Oh well. Guess I should just do what I'm good at." I rolled up my sleeves and began raiding Chanyeol's kitchen.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jungah POV:

 

A few hours passing, I didn't realized that D.O. was nowhere to be found. After quitting the game, Chanyeol passed out on the couch while trying to study. I massaged my shoulders and trudged into the kitchen to see...

 

D.O. was sleeping, his head on the counter top and his family's trademark bread next to him on a plate. I quietly walked towards him to see a note he had left.

 

"I made these for you guys. Enjoy it. I'm surprised none of you smelled it. They were especially baked with love. And the note is just in case I fall asleep. Because I'm so sleepy....."

 

The y was drawn off to the side, as if he was dozing while he wrote it.

 

He probably was.

 

I smiled at the thought before looking at him in curiosity. How to move him is the question...

 

I easily got him on my back, since he was a heavy sleeper and a lightweight person, and set him down on the recliner. Pulling a blanket over him, I heard the back door opening.

 

I twirled in fear before realizing the familiar humming. I quickly slid into the kitchen.

 

"I'm--"

 

I clamped my hand on Baekhyun's mouth. "Shh. They're all passed out." I whispered. Baekhyun snorted. "It's like us in Elementary school again.." He sighed before spotting the bread.

 

"OH MY GOSH. IT'S D.O. BREAD." He whisper-shouted[you all know what I'm talking about (; ] I refrained myself from laughing aloud and motioned for him to sit. We spent a while just talking and eating together. He told me about the girl who confessed to him, then how it was all twisted up. I told him about my attack a little more in depth, then how I didn't want to stir trouble and bring it up again. We went along like that for a while until the two other derps got back up and ruckus was yet again created.

 

It felt great.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Pffftt )': I'm so jelly jelly of Jungah! SO JELLY. I wish this was real. TT TT. Oh well(: did you enjoy the random Saturday chapter? It didn't have much happening but it was fun to write! This chapter's dedicated to trish_042405! Thanks for being an awesome reader<3 Comment and tell me what you guys think! :D
Until next time<3