Chapter 6

Introducing...my derp squad
I inhaled deeply, before letting go off Baekhyun, his scent as the only evidence of the hug. He let go a little slower, and sighed.

"Hey Jungah, I forgot I had guitar academy early today. Could you go to piano alone just today?" he asked. I nodded right as we made it to the two different paths. I waved as he went left and I turned right.

"Call me or text me later~^^" I called out. He lifted his fingers as a okay signal and continued walk oh-so-cooly. I giggled to myself and wondered how I actually got to have such good friends. Amidst my pondering, I forgot that today's class was canceled. I mentally slapped myself before turning around to head back home. Suddenly, my phone chimed. Two texts.

"Don't forget the dinner tonight." my mother texted me. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Right. That dinner.

I rolled my eyes before opening the next text and giggled.

"Derp squad meeting tonight! Our playground ^^ @ 8:30PM!!

-Chanyeol"

I smiled at the fact he called it "our" playground. I guess it is. Since that's where we had our first serious conversation. When we could fully trust each other.

~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~

"Yah! Park Jungah~!!"

I heard a voice yell out to me. I sniffed quickly and wipe my tears, hoping that I could use the cold as an excuse for my puffy eyes and red eyes. It was our school's resident "Happy Virus", as they called him. I groaned slightly in frustration and began to stand when he came over and stopped me.

"Yah...I..was...calling..you. It's..so..cold! Why...are you...out here?" he panted. I glared at him.

"Go away." I snapped. He exhaled deeply as he took the swing next to me. He huffed and handed me a warm drink. I kept my head down and put my hands in my pockets. He shoved it in my face.

"Come on Jungah, drink it. It'll make you feel better."

I pushed his hand away. "Get the heck away from me!"

The drink spilled on the ground, melting the snow that was below us. Silence hung in the air. Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Well, I guess I should leave then. Sorry." he stood. I watched him as he began to walk away. I sighed and grabbed his wrist.

"Wait. No, I'm sorry. I'm just...I guess I'm stressed."

Chanyeol's tensed arms loosened. I've never said anything to him except...."Go away" or "Leave me alone."

"Well, I told you I'd be your best friend, so...tell me." he sat back down and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. I sighed again. "Well...it's like this..."

~~~~~Back to Present~~~~~~

I smiled at the memory, once again thankful for him, before making my way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun POV:

As soon as I watched her turn back around home, I could breathe. I massaged my shoulders and sighed. I thought I would go crazy just standing there, holding her...

I shook my head and began walking home. My phone beeped. I glanced at it and chuckled.

"You, D.O. and I need to talk. I am kidnapping you for the night. Tell your mom xD oh and we're meeting at the playground. 8:30. Don't forget~

-C-"

I quickly replied before slipping my earphones in and walking home. I thought it would be a peaceful walk, which I guess did happen, but in a way, I was wrong.

"B-Baekhyun Oppa." I turned to see a freshman, one who was in our math class. I think her name was something like...Jiyoung? Suzy? Ugh~who am I kidding. I had no clue.  I smiled. "Hey umm..."

Wow. Real smooth Bacon.

She giggled. "My name is Naeun."

I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my head. "Ahh...yeah. Sorry." She smiled again before fiddling with her shirt hem. I looked away for a moment.

Well, this is awkward.

She cleared before handing me a piece of paper and bowing. I stared at the folded paper and watched as she ran off to her crowd of her friends who were "hiding" by a playground. I chuckled as I heard their faint squeals. I unfolded the paper that simply said..

"Baekhyun Oppa...Saranghae."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O. POV:

As a gentleman I'm SUPPOSED to be, I helped Luna get up and took her to a nearby cafe, and bought her a drink.

I was still in shock, and practically had no clue what happened in the past hour. We sat together in silence as she took a sip of her coffee.

"So, how are you?" I asked. She gave me a "Seriously?" look. I  shrugged. Luna sighed. "Well, besides the fact the guy I like broke my heart just~a little. I think...I think I'm just fine."

I looked down at my hands and sighed. "Luna, I'm extremely surprised. Flattered, really. But..you know why I don't return your feelings, right?" I asked. She sniffed and looked up. "Because you've already got someone in your mind." she replied. I opened my mouth to protest but Luna cut me off. "Don't even try to deny it D.O. It's somewhat frustrating. The fact that you, have feelings for someone who doesn't even give them back. It's so frustrating it caused me to lose my mind." (A/N I LOST MY MIND~!)

I stared at her. Really? Me? Liking Jungah? I shook my head and pushed the thought put of my head. No.

"Look Luna. I'm sorry but I can't say anything. You might like me, but that doesn't change anything. I'm sorry. I can't."

I looked up to see her crying again.

"Yeah. I know."

I got up and touched her shoulder lightly before leaving. "I'm sorry."

As I left the cafe, I couldn't help but feel miserable but at the same I think I did the right thing. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

"Park at 8:30. My house, after that. Tell your parents I'm stealing you from them :3

-Yeol-"

I exhaled deeply. Good...there were somethings I needed to talk about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol POV:

I sent everyone their texts and sighed. Today was a day I needed to talk with them all. I think every needed to.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guess who this chapter is dedicated for? Well, all my subbers(I love you guys :3) but for Kima_siksin and CaptainV-neck. The two awesome people who always always always comment <3 thanks!

Kay, so I hope you guys enjoyed this short, somewhat scattered chapter. So yeah, Jungah has this past.(cliche, I know xD) and what is this dinner we hear about? The one she seems so blehhh about? And Baekhyun has received a confession note. I'm sorry, I added more drama xD hmmm D.O and Luna is so fkdkfjdikdx. Kinda rawr-y. As for the meeting and kidnapping of the derps~

It'll be fun ^_^

Oh and lastly, I'm looking for a co-author~anyone? Anyone? :D

Until my next update...