Chapter Three

Introducing...my derp squad
"Ayooo~Jungah! Chanyeol!" I heard Kris oppa call from across the school yard. He, Tao, Luhan oppa and Lay oppa all waved. We waved back and began heading towards them. Suddenly Baekhyun grabbed my wrist.

"Wait-"

Chanyeol stopped and gave him a weirded out look. I shooed him away and turned to Baekhyun. "What's wrong?" I glanced at D.O. half expecting Baekhyun didn't want to be left alone with him. However, D.O. was calmly talking with Suho oppa, Chen Oppa, and Xiumin oppa. He took note of my action and shook his head.

"No. That's not what I'm worried about. Jungah, I think you should be really careful around Chanyeol. " he said slowly. I raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "What? Why? Do you think Chanyeol oppa would hurt me?" I blurted out the questions. Baekhyun sighed and shook his head.

"No but someone else might."

I furrowed my eyebrow. "W-what do you mean about that?" I stammered. He averted his eyes elsewhere. "Baekhyun." I said firmly. "What do you mean?" I repeated. He shook his head then slightly gestured towards Chanyeol oppa. There were many people with him, and not just the other oppas. Hyuna and her crew stood prominently close to him, as if stating something. I caught Hyuna's eye, a smirk crawling up her face. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Baekhyun.

"You think I'm scared of Hyuna?"

"No not necessarily scared but she can hurt you!"

I scoffed. "And why would she want to do that, huh?" Baekhyun pressed his lips together then shook his head. "Forget it. If you can't already tell.." he trailed off then walked away, leaving me hanging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol POV:

"Hey Chanyeol oppa?" I turned and looked down. "Hey Hyuna! Wassup~?" I greeted her cheekily. She lightly touched my arm.

"Can we talk?" she asked, almost sadly. She looked extremely upset and I couldn't help but feel bad. I hope nothing bad happened to her. "Umm yeah sure? Right now?"

She nodded then turned away from the crowd. I followed her somewhat hesitantly, glancing at Jungah along the way. When we were in the secluded courtyard, Hyuna turned back to me and grinned widely. Her arm wrapped around mine flirtatiously.

"So, now that we're alone..."

I slipped my arm out of her grip. What the heck was she talking about. "Hyuna--" I began. She put her finger on my lips and giggled.

"Look, it's obvious I like you and it's pretty obvious you like me too. So maybe we can stop pretending and--"

"What. The. Heck. Are. You. Talking. About." I snapped before I could stop myself. Hyuna widened her eyes in shock. I never used that tone of voice, with anyone. Her face immediately changed back to seductive and collected.

"Well, I was hoping you'd approach me first but I see you've done nothing to even try...so how about I go first." she huffed. I rolled my eyes and stepped away from her. "Cut the crap Hyuna. I don't like you. Not that way." I grumbled. She narrowed her eyes. After a few silent seconds rolled by she threw her hands into the air.

"What makes her so much better than me? Huh?" she shrieked. I cringed, her voice still ringing in my ear. "Who? Jungah?" I asked through gritted teeth. She gave me a "Uh..duh" look. I scoffed.

"She's a friend, Hyuna. I have no idea what you mean by that."

Hyuna planted her hands on her hips. "Clearly NOT. Staring at each other lovingly? Laughing together and spending almost every frigging moment together? That's nothing? You stupid babo!" she spat. I let out a frustrated groan.

"Screw it, Hyuna. We're just friends. And if you can't accept that it's simply that, then I don't know what I can do." I shrugged before turning when she hugged me from the back.

"Date me." she whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O. POV:

I checked my watch again. It was time to go home, but Baekhyun, Jungah, or Chanyeol didn't seem to be in sight. I sighed and sat down on a bench. People were streaming out of school, when suddenly Luna plopped right next to me. I pretended not to care and began to gather my things.

"Wait." she said, in a somewhat pleading tone. I looked down at her as I stood. "What." I grumbled. She shuffled her feet in the dirt awkwardly before clearing .

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have teased you like that. I really don't know anything after all." she croaked. I opened my mouth to reply when I saw Baekhyun waving me over.

"I have to go." I mumbled before hurriedly walking to Bacon.

Even if she apologized, it wasn't okay. I couldn't truly say it would ever be. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

I hummed as I grabbed a couple last things from my locker. Suddenly, my locker door slammed shut, and I was punched in the gut. I doubled over in pain.

The heck?

"Stupid girl. We'll teach you a lesson. You think you've got all those EXO boys wrapped around your finger, hmm? Well what are you gonna do when there's no fingers left to be wrapped around?" I heard someone hiss. The strangers grabbed my arms and legs and literally dragged me to the small staircase near the locker bay. Without a second thought, they carelessly pushed me down it, making me ache everywhere. I bit my lip, trying not to let tears come. I hated being weak. I looked over to see if they were still there. But they were gone.

"Oh my gosh...Jungah noona?" I heard a familiar voice. I whimpered quietly.

I looked up at the boy who took out his earphones and bent down.

"Get C-Chanyeol. Please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun POV:

The three of us paced around, waiting for Jungah. The final dismissal bell had rang long ago but she still didn't show up.

"Do you think she already left?" I asked. Chanyeol had a troubled look on his face and shook his head.

"She wouldn't do that. Maybe she's with a teacher."

D.O.'s eyes widened and he shook his head too.

"She would've told us. What if she's in trouble?" his forehead creased in worry. I scoffed. "Yeah right. Why would Jungah--" I stopped midsentence. Sehun was running towards us.

"Chanyeol hyung! Jungah noona...she...she.." he panted. We all began to run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one POV:

D.O. couldn't stand seeing Jungah in pain. While Chanyeol eased her onto his back, D.O. went and began to collect her books and notes that were scattered all over the floor. Baekhyun sighed as he helped him. "Who would've done that to Jungah? She's never done anything wrong to..practically anyone."

D.O. shrugged then swallowed. He felt so mad at whoever would dare to do such a thing. Did they not know Jungah had 12 people who would willingly hurt them if they hurt her? "It's too bad no one was there to witness it. If we only knew who did it.." Baekhyun mumbled.

But little did any of them know...

There were two curious eyes that had seen everything.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Now now, don't be jumping to conclusions so easily, okay? You might be quite shocked actually. Well...maybe not. Hmm.

As it might be obvious, Chanyeol did reject Hyuna because he did not like her...arrogance? Baekhyun and D.O. both want to pummel whoever dared to hurt poor Jungah...

It's not gonna be pretty, that's fo sho~^_^;; I wonder what'll happen next? Comments? Sorry it was a bit short~