Chapter Four

Introducing...my derp squad
I groaned as I opened my eyes. It seemed as if my body was hurting EVERYWHERE.

"Oh my gosh. Dude, she groaned!" I heard a somewhat panicked sounding voice. I realized that it was Chanyeol. "Oh come down. I heard another voice. "She's finally gaining her consciousness." D.O. grumbled. I looked up and saw a small circle surrounding me. Sitting up slowly, I also saw that I was in a cot...in the nurse's office.

"Feeling better?" Baekhyun asked flatly. I bit my lip and nodded. My head was still spinning and I wasn't sure what had exactly happened. Sehun handed me a cup of water.

"Gosh noona, you scared me! I just found you lying there, in pain..." he trailed off and shuddered. I laughed lightly, and sat up properly. "No worries Sehun-ah. I think I'm fine now..." I half-lied. He gave me a doubtful look.

"You're not gonna even try looking for who hurt you?" Suho oppa asked. I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know enough to 'investigate'. And even I did, it's not worth making a big deal out of it."

"Not a big deal?! Are you crazy Jungah? You got hurt, and you even freaking passed out!" Baekhyun exploded. All the other EXO members gave him an awkward stare. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well...I couldn't find out easily. Those hallways don't have surveillance cameras." I mumbled.

Chanyeol's expression changed as he excused himself. "I'll be back guys..."

I sighed and slowly began to gather my stuff from the boys. "Well, I really don't think I'll find out who did it so.." I began.

"Actually..."

All of us turned, facing a scared looking freshman girl. She slowly crept into the infirmary and looked down.

"I-I saw who hurt sunbaenim." she murmured quietly. Kai gently reached out and touched her shaking shoulder.

"No ones gonna hurt you, don't worry. Who was it?" he asked. She bit her lip and whispered it into his ear. Kai's face immediately darkened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol POV:

"Yah Kim Hyuna. I know you like me and that you probably hate Jungah since she's like my sister but isn't that a bit harsh?" I demanded as soon as I heard her voice on the other line. She let out a sigh. "What the heck are you talking about Chanyeol oppa?" she grumbled. I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't act like you don't know. Were you behind this? Huh?" my voice began to rise.

"What?! I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about!" she practically screamed. I jumped slightly and stared into the receiver. Do I really have to spell it out?

"Did you know Jungah happened to be injured by some girls? No one knows who, but if it was you, I won't get mad..."

"Seriously, Chanyeol oppa?" Hyuna interrupted. "Yeah, I don't particularly like Jungah but to go to the extent of hurting her is just childish. She's not worth my effort and plus, your little crew would kill me if I did." she stated flatly. I cringed.

"You could've said it nicer, you know."

She scoffed. "Says the one who accused me of hurting his dearly beloved so easily.."

"She's not my "dearly beloved" or whatever!" I snapped. I could see her rolling her eyes at me. "Whatever."

I sighed and hung up. I was surprised that Hyuna was acting a bit different..less flirtatious and more like a human being. Shaking the thought out of my head, I began to think.

If it wasn't Hyuna, who was it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna POV:

I heard a vibrate. Next to me, my phone informed me of a text. I brightened as I read the number.

"Where are you? -Kyungsoo". I quickly replied and grinned.

"School library(: wanna join my studying?"

I giggled to myself and mindlessly spun my pencil between my fingers. About 10 seconds later, the door of my study room bursted open, revealing the one and only Do Kyungsoo. Before I could say anything, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the library. As soon as we were out of the building, he shot me a death glare. I looked at him strangely.

"Who rubbed you the wrong way?" I grumbled. He clenched his teeth.

"You."

I stared at him dumbfounded before rolling my eyes. "Still peeved by what I said earlier? Didn't I tell you sorry?" I crossed my arms and shifted my weight onto one leg. He turned around and exhaled deeply before turning back around and boxing me against the library wall. That's when it hit me.

"Why would you do something so stupid?" he snapped. The blood drained from my face and I whitened. He..he figured out.

"I-I..." I tried to stammer, but my voice got caught. D.O. continued to tower over me.

"Why would you make your hoobaes hurt a classmate for NOTHING?!" he roared(lol~)

Anger bubbled in me. I pushed him away from me. "Nothing? She didn't just do nothing. Everyone is sick of her. Every since Kindergarten, the only person who had all your guys' attention, was her. All the girls are sick of it and I am too." I spat. His face became even darker.

"So you'd do something silly and childish as making some girls hurt her?" he shook his head, making me feel inferior. "Congratulations Park Sunyoung. That's totally going to win you some votes."

I let out a gasp involuntarily. "W-what?" How dare he..

His gaze softened a little. "This isn't a school race or a game, Luna. You hurt someone, my best friend, over a little thing. If anger controls you with one small thing, how are you planning to control yourself in bigger situations?" he asked. I opened my mouth to protest but he simply shook his head and walked away.

"You're better than that."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Surprise? CRAP chapter, I know. I've been a tad bit busy so~sorry for the lack of updates. Also, I'm stuck with writers block. I understand the story's supposed to be light-hearted so I'll get back to that after I clear this up. Yes! Hyuna is acting a bit better, so Chanyeol was surprised :D  And what could've triggered Luna to do something stupid? Perhaps...a certain boy..?

I've said too much. xD~ Until next time...