Chapter 12

Introducing...my derp squad

Baekhyun POV:
I sighed and made my way towards home. Everything was just a misunderstanding. Friends have their differences...right? I shook my head and ruffled my
hair. "Aish Byun Baekhyun...you really know how to get yourself into trouble..." I grumbled to myself.
 I continued down the road when I was greeted with two very familiar back sides. Hyuna...and D.O? I tilted my head in confusion and watched them from a distance. They were listening to music together and sharing an umbrella. The scene made me quite jealous actually. From the back they looked like a really cute couple...
Wait a sec.

Since when were they so close?

I shook my head and sighed. What was up these days? Everyone's feelings were all over the place and I honestly had no idea what was going on. Rubbing my temples, I let out another sigh. "Aigoo...this hurts my brain."
I knew I shouldn't have been meddling with their business but...hey. I couldn't help it.
I looked at them carefully. Were...they...holding hands? I widened my eyes and watched as Hyuna began to take D.O. somewhere. I turned the other direction in disbelief. Well then. That's....unexpected. Clearly, this year has a lot in store for the Derp Squad.


I pressed my lips together...didn't Hyuna have a thing Chanyeol? So what was this random thing with D.O.?

I stopped for a second. She wasn't just trying to get to all of us, was she? I bit my lip.
Was I next?
"Probably not...right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jungah POV:


I closed my eyes and bit Chanyeol's lip softly. I felt him smile, causing me to smile with him. Suddenly, I stopped.


What was I doing?

 

I pulled back and gasped slightly. "Chanyeol..."
Chanyeol pressed his forehead against mine. "Yeah?"
"You know...we can't." I whispered. Chanyeol chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Why not? Or moreso.... then why were you kissing back so easily?"


I blushed slightly but shook my head. "Come on, you derp. You know what I mean." 
He sighed and brushed my hair out of my face. "Well...I can't help myself." he half-joked. "There's no reason for me to lie. So...Jungah. I like you. A lot. and I really do want to be the guy for you...who'll, you know, protect you and stuff." Chanyeol rubbed his nape sheepishly. I laughed and nudged him lightly. "Lovely confession."
He rolled his eyes jokingly. "But hey, I tried."

I raised an eyebrow. "And I'm gonna have to say...that your efforts were enough." I smiled. "I like you too Chanyeol. I know I've been neglecting the feelings and that it feels wrong since we're best friends but..." I shrugged. "Like you said, I can't help myself."

Chanyeol laughed and hugged me. "Good. Then we're on the same page."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O. POV: 

Hyuna nodded along to the song I for her to hear. Verbal Jint's "You're pretty enough".
"You really know what kind of song a girl would like to hear." Hyuna joked. I shrugged.
"I'm a vocal major, I should know." I mumbled back. Hyuna blinked then laughed. "Yah, why do you respond so seriously! That was supposed to be meant as a joke." She stuck out her tongue at me.

"Do you know what a joke is?" she asked demandingly.

I made a face at her. 
blogger-image--1397855841.jpg

"O-Of course I do!" I sputtered back.

She raised an eyebrow. "You're joking, right?"
I tilted my head to the side. "No...why would I be joking about that?" I asked curiously. Hyuna started to laugh again. 
"Okay little boy, we've obviously got a lot to teach you." she grabbed my wrist. "Come on, I'm taking you somewhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, okay. I'M SORRY. It's been way to long since I've updated, and I apologize for how short it is! #writersblock T_T
And I know I should've been less lazy but...this summer was just dragging on and on and-

Anyways, SURPRISE! Our heroine has found a love interest~ (cueing the ooohs~)
And I'm not sure what you guys think, or about what our other derps are going to think...
Hmm. I'm pretty curious.

Maybe jealousy...?
Or will they find their own loves?

Oh and I wanna know what your personal thoughts are...
So~answer below? :D

Also~D.O. and Hyuna seem to be getting alone well..but our poor Bacon is alone >< hmm...
The Derp Squad really is all over the place lately, right? 
But anyways, I've already said too much. ;)

Until next time,
your lovely author. <3

Oh and by the way, if any of you are interested in the upcoming Pledis group Seventeen, I'm writing a story called "Two Idiots and a Loser."

Check it out ;D
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527476/two-idiots-and-a-loser-comedy-jihoon-romance-schoollife-soonyoung

Have a beautiful day <3