Chapter 5

Introducing...my derp squad
I shuffled my feet against the gravel pavement silently. Baekhyun remained quiet, as he took my bag from me. I was really surprised. Why would Krystal and Sulli hurt me? Suddenly I remembered their words.

"Stupid girl. We'll teach you a lesson. You think you've got all those EXO boys wrapped around your finger, hmm? Well what are you gonna do when there's no fingers left to be wrapped around?"

I scoffed. It was a crappy comeback now that I think about it. But anyways, I didn't think they were "wrapped around my fingers" but rather..they're my life-savers. I used to be depressed, lonely, and I didn't talk. In elementary, Chanyeol reached out to me, surprisingly, and stuck with me until I finally began to trust him. After that, he got the squad(D.O. and Baekhyun) to get along with me, and then the other 9 somehow made it in. But I'm extremely thankful. I don't know if it's ignorance, or just flat out oblivion, but I changed thanks to them. I guess no one among our large student body could tell and it ends up being something that it's not. Make sense?

Baekhyun sighed and rested his arm on my shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"I didn't get too hurt, and none of you are in danger so everything's fine." Baekhyun made a :\ face and let out another sigh. "Aren't you even the slightest bit scared? They hurt you enough that you passed out...what if that happens again?" he furrowed his eyebrows. I laughed. "Then I pass out again~!"

Baekhyun made a face and grumbled under his breath about something along the lines of stupidity and irresponsibility.

I stepped out of line with him and made my way in front of him, so I blocked his path. He looked down at me, a questioning look painted on his face. I made a joking mad face before wrapping my arms around his waist. "Thank you Baekhyun." I kept my head down, "For being here for me. For saving me from pain."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol POV:

I jogged a little quicker, wondering where the poop everyone went off to. I stood in front of the school gates, which were closed for the night. I huffed before picking up my pace again and following our usual path home. Suddenly I stopped. Jungah and Baekhyun were walking along side each other. I smiled and almost called out to them before stopping myself. As Jungah hugged Baekhyun. I don't know why, but that completely threw me off. I felt..I felt........

I shook my head. What was I thinking? It's their friendly embrace. Duh Park Chanyeol~ I shook my head again and chuckled before turning around.

As I turned, I was met with the raging ferocity of...Hyuna? I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as she stood in front of me, with an angry expression on her face.

"Chanyeol Oppa, did you think I would hurt your little butterfly?" she asked with a scoff. I bit my lip and tried not to give away my thoughts. She sighed. "Tsk tsk. I know I may give off this bad girl vibe but seriously? Pushing someone down the stairs? What's up with that?" she scoffed. I stared at her absentmindedly. She leaned closer. "But anyways...did you find out who really did it?" she asked. I rolled my eyes. "And what importance is that to Miss Hyuna-the-bad-girl?"

Hyuna made a face at me. "Okay then fine. Whatever, don't tell me. I might hate Jungah a tad bit but I wouldn't mind giving some girls a piece of my mind. It's just so frustrating that they would do something so childish." she sighed. I laughed. "Are you actually willing to help Jungah? Earlier today, you seemed to be at ..."

Hyuna slapped my arm. "Shut up you love-struck loser." she said in a somewhat playful tone. I chuckled. "Says the one who fell for ME~and by the way, I don't like Jungah."

Hyuna snorted. "Like I'm gonna believe that." I stuck my tongue out then pushed her forehead with my finger. "I'm just really close to her."

"Hey, I used to be close to her too." HyunA commented. I widened my eyes then bursted out laughing. "You and Jungah? CLOSE?"

Hyuna made her famous pouty face and crossed her arms. "You didn't know? Actually, our families were close when she was like, 5. We were childhood friends until I moved. When I came back in middle school, we both weren't the same, so...we kinda weren't friends and pretended we had nothing to do with each other. As for our families..they're still close. Just not to the same extent." she explained. I widened my eyes even wider. Jungah never told me this...and it took me forever to become close to her. "But.." Hyuna smiled, "I'm actually kinda glad that you guys took care of her. I wish that YOU wouldn't have become so close to her but I'm thankful that she's got the other 11 boys."

I smiled before realizing what she said. "Wait..so you're not thankful for me?"

Hyuna laughed before winking at me and walking away. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O. POV:

I heard foot steps behind me, but I didn't even want to turn around. "Luna, stop it. I don't care about your reasoning." I said as calmly as possible. The footsteps stop and I hear an exasperated sigh. "What the heck do you want me to do then?!" Luna snapped. I whipped around. "Nothing. Just stay away from me and my friends."

Luna picked up her pace so she was right in front of me. She looked at me with a very upset looking face. "D.O. can you just hear me out for once? As a human being? As a girl?!" she asked. I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure that you don't have much left to say to me." I said. I slowly stepped around her, hoping she would just leave and have no intentions of following me. But I was wrong.

Suddenly, Luna fell to the ground. I widened my eyes as she bursted out crying.

"Do Kyungsoo! You. Are. So. Stupid!" she shrieked between sobs, "Can't you see? You have eyes don't you?" she asked. I stared at her in an absolutely confused daze. She continued crying before looking up at me with a pitiful look on her face.

"DO KYUNGSOO! I FREAKING LIKE YOU FOR GOODNESS SAKE! she cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun POV:

I stood absolutely still, kinda afraid that this moment would end. A hug. A simple hug, one that I've received before but this time it seems like more. It feels like more. Maybe I'm just being delusional...maybe the whole situation is just getting to my head. But maybe..

Maybe I really do like Jungah.

....Crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for lack of updates~TT TT I've been traveling a lot with NO WIFIS~*cries* but I hope you enjoyed my fail attempt at a good update. I'll try making a longer chapter next time :D Things are beginning to clear up, right? Luna has her now-known one-sided love with someone who will probably(maybe) never return those feelings and Hyuna may seem like a good guy now, hmm? I'm kinda starting to like her lol(: As for Bacon, he's realized his feelings..? Chanyeol wavered but he doesn't seem to care all that much. Hi Happy virus-ness has gone to his head ^^ Jungah is still our lovely...heroine? And I'm debating whether or not to add another person to the confusion(haha maybe not lol I won't do something that evil xD) I'm curious to see what you guys think! Leave a comment and subscribe if you haven't already ^^ Mwah~<3