Chapter 6 - The Sisters

My Amnesia Girl

 

Chapter 6 - The Sisters
 
Kyu and Yoona sat on the cememnt floor of the rooftop. The two were silent for a few minutes. Yoona talked to breaked the silence.
"Kyu, how long have you been friends with SooYoung?"
 
"Not so long ago. We met at the grand opening of their hotel at the US. My parents introduced  me to her. actually, we didn't know that our parents planned as to get married so that our businesses will merge. Funny though, they've tried everything but we are not really for each other."
 
"Why?"
 
"Sooyoung has a boyfriend and you can never split them apart."
 
"And your reasons?"
 
"I..." the bell rang before Kyu could continue his statement. He thought this might be how it feels when you are saved by the bell.
They quickly went down and headed for their classrooms.
 
Yoona silently entered her classroom. "Oh man! The teacher is early." She whispered to her self as she sat next to Yuri.The teacher didn't notice Yoona enter because he was writing on the blackboard.
 
"Were have you been?" Yuri curiously asked.
Yoona just gave a satisfying smile signaling that its nothing important.
The teacher turned around and Yoona almost jumped off her seat.
"Good Afternoon. I am your substitute teacher for the whole semester. Mrs. Jung filed a maternity leave. Some of you may know but for the sake of those who don't know,  my name is Professor Choi Siwon."
 
Yoona was so happy to know that Sir Choi, her long time crush, is they're substitute teacher.She can now see him the first thing in the morning and in the afternoon.
She quickly forgot every bad thing that happened to her that day.
 
Everything was going fine when a teacher entered the room with 3 new students. The teacher was Mr. Yesung. Sir Choi and Mr. Yesung had a little chat. Mr. Yesung was pointing at the 3 students. Yoona didn't notice the happenings on front because she was busy drawing hearts on Sir Choi's name on her notebook. Mr. Yesung left and Sir Choi called for everyone's attention.
"Class. As you have heard, we have new students enrolled. The principal decided to merge the special class and this class because there are only 4 students on that class. Please listen as they introduce themselves."
 
Yoona was not paying attention in class. She was still busy drawing flowers this time.
 
"Annyeong haseyo! My name is Choi Sooyoung, 3rd year student. Nice to meet you all." She a sweet smile that delighted everyone. Some students were whispering because she has the same last name as Sir Choi. A student named Victoria raised her hand.
"How are you related to Sir Choi?"
The teacher answered," Actually, Ms. Sooyoung here is not related to me. It might be just coincidences."
At last, Yoona snapped out of her daydream. She looked in front and saw Sooyoung. She waved at her and Sooyoung waved back.
 
"Annyeong Haseyo... I'm Seohyun," she bowed and gave a shy  smile.
"Oooh. She's so pretty," Yuri whispered to Yoona.
Yoona looked at Seohyun. She thought she really was pretty. She looked from Seohyun then to a guy next to her.
 
"Donghae??" Yoona unconsciously said out loud.
Everyone stared at Yoona. She just sank under her chair from embarrasment.
Donghae gave a little giggle.
 
"Awh! He's so cute!" a student named Sulli remarked. "I like him!" a student named Victoria said, agreeing with her friend.
 
"Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Lee Donghae. I hope we can all be friends," he said with a bright smile. All the girls' hearts melted, including Yur's and Yoona's.
"Wait. I thought you were 4 in the special class," Sir Choi asked the 3 students. They just looked at each other. Suddenly, a boy entered the room looking tired from obvous running. "You're late! Mr....?"
"Cho... Cho Kyuhyun," he bowed in apology. At the corner of his eye, he saw a girl. He looked at the back of the room and saw Yoona. He focused his eyes on her and that caused all the students look at her, too. Yoona just looked down and pretended to write something.
The bell rang signaling that the 1st afternoon class was over. Sir Choi dismissed the class.
 
Sooyoung dragged Seohyu at the back where Yoona was sitting. "Hello! Can we sit beside you?"
"Oh, sure!"
Donghae and Kyuhun sat at the vacant seats on front. Yoona can't resist to look at Donghae... and Kyuhun.
"Yoong, Yuri, this is my bestfriend Seohyun. Seohyun, these are my friends I told you about." The 3 greeted each other. Yuri caught Yoona sneekingly looking at Donghae and Kyuhyun.
"Yah!" Yuri elbowed her. Yoona sat straight. "Neh?'
"Unnie!" a girl came rushing towards Yoona. "Bomi Yah! The 2nd class is about to start. Why are you here?"
 "I want you to meet my new friend."
"You came all the way up here to tell me that..." before Yoona could continue her statement, she saw a shy girl by the door. The other 3 girls looked by the door.
"Chorong?" Sooyoung and Seohyun said simultaneously. The girl named Chorong approached Bomi, "Let's go. The Teacher Heechul might comeback."
"Unnies, this is Chorong. Chorong, my Unnies." "Hello," Chorong softly greeted Yuri and Yoona. Bomi noticed the the 2 other girls. "Oh! Unnie Sooyoung! You're back!"
"You've grown up so fast, Bomi!" Sooyoung exclaimed.
"Bomi, that's my Unnie, Seohyun," Chorong pointed at Seohyun.
"Wow! You two look so much alike!" Bomi unconsciously said out loud. "Neh!" Yuri and Yoona agreed.
"Oh! right! Teacher Heechul might come back. Come on Chorong! Bye Unnies!"
Bomi said as she dragged her friend. Chorong managed to take a bow before being totally being dragged by Bomi.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

{ Another chapter to delight you all. I hope you like it! Please leave a comment.... Thank you for reading!}