Chapter 2: The New Kids

My Amnesia Girl

 

 
 
It was 11:30 in the morning and students were crowded outside their classrooms to have their lunch.
 
"Was I asleep the whole class? Oh man!" Yoona, disappointed of what she've done, banged her head on her desk.
"Stop tha. At least Sir Choi didn't notice you," Yuri, her bestfreind comforted her.
"I hope so. I never sleep during his class.Oh man! Oh man!"
"Come. Maybe a little lunch can mend your broken heart."
 
While they were eating their lunch inside teh cafeteria, Yoona told Yuri about her dream during class.
"The weird thing is, I can't seem to remember the face of that boy. I feel like I know him somehow."
:Maybe you're just imagining him."
 
"I don't know. I always have dreams about this boy with me when I was like 8 years below."
 
"Oh, stop thinking about that. let's focus on our upcoming exam. I really need to get my grades high," Yuri said with a beef steak inside .
 
 
 
"Hey! Chew before you talk!"
They were silently eating their lunch at a corner of the room when a crowd of students gathered at the front door. A group of 5 students entered the room.
 
Yoona and Yuri watched as the 5 new students entered ina, should they say it, glamorous way.
"Yah! Close your mouth!! I can see your food inside your mouth," a guy said to Yuri as he approached their table.
 
"Annyeong Sungmin-oppa!" Yoona greeted the newcomer.
"Did you hear the news? New students were enrolled. The weird thing is, it's the middle of the school year. Is it allowed for them to enrol at this time?" Sungmin exclaimed.
" I thought so, too. The principal may hve reasons for allowing them," Yoona added.
Yuri was still looking at the new students.
 
"BOO!"
Yuri jumped off her seat. "Bomi!? Stop doing that! I almost spit out my food!"
"Mianhe, Yuri-unnie....... Yoong-unnie!"
"Hey hey hey! Don't go so sweet with me. I'm still not forgiving you for what you did last night," Yoona told her sister.
" I said sorry a million times! By the way, Sungmin-oppa. Did you know that Unnie has a crush on Sir Ch....."
Yoona grabbed her sister and covered . "Okay! I forgive you! Sheeesh!"
Yuri continued to eat her beef steak while Sungmin and Bomi were having a little chat. Yoona stared at the new students who were now seated at the table in the center of the rrom. The girl who was texting was a tall, slim girl, who looked like she is a daughter of an elite family. For Yoona, she looked friendly and approachable. But something about her seems familiar. She shrugged the thought and looked at the two girls silently eating their lunch.They look like twins but the other one is obviously older than the other. The older one was maye same age as Yoona, and the younger one seems to be same age as Bomi.
The remaining twostudents were boys. The one beside the tall, slim girl was cute and he has a bright aura. He smiled and greeted everyone that greeted him. Yoona felt a slight sensation of likeness.
I like him, she thought.
The other boy beside the cute boy is the complete opposite. He has an evil aura. He sat there silently eating his lunch and ignored everyone who greeted him. A male student who looked like a band member approached him. He just nod his head without even looking at him. She doesn't know why but she felt irritated at the same time connected to him. The "evil guy" suddenly looked at their table and looked at Yoona. She was shocked when the guy grinned...at her?
"Was that my imagination or that guy just looked at me?" Yoona asked her friends.
"Who?"
"That guy with an evil face."
"Evil? You always jump to conclusions Unnie," Bomi commented.
"No! really!!... I think... He knows me.."
"You're imagining thinhgs. Just finish your lunch or I'll finish it for you," Yuri joked.
Yoona continued to eat her lunch but she didn't forget the face of that guy. She smiled as she remembered when he grinned at her.