Chapter 5: The Mistake

My Amnesia Girl

 Chapter 5 - The mistake

 
Yoona washed her face by the sink. "Yoona! Snap out of it! He's just flirting with you. Don't let him feel he got you. How about Sir. Choi? Donghae? You have to choose between the two,' she talked to her reflection in the mirror.
 
One of the cubicle doors opened behind her. Her eyes widened when she saw the person. She looked back and...
 
"Donghae!!!!"
Donghae was also shocked seeing a girl with her in the restroom.
"Yoona???"
"What are you doing here!!!?" The two said at the same time.
"This is the girls' restroom.... or is it?" She quickly ran and read the door sign.
"Boys' restroom!!??" her face turned red.
"Sorry! Sorry!" she aplogized to Donghae.
Donghae gave a little giggle. Before he could comfort her, she quickly ran away. She ran as fast as she could and ignored anyone she passed.
 
She went to the rooftop of their buikding.
"Babo!Babo! Aaarghhh!" she slapped her cheeks and sat down on the cement floor.
''AAaahhhh!!" she yelled as loud as she could. Then, she heard a sound by the stairs.
"How long have you been here?" Kyuhyun said as he climbed up the stairs.
"Why do you care?"
"Is that how you treat your new friend?"
"I never told that you're my friend."
"What a shame, because I treat you as one."
Yoona stood up and was about to walk down the stairs when Kyuhyun grabbed her wris and pulled her in his chest. Yoona was startled by his action. She fought to get away from his arms.
"Let me go..."
"Shhh!" Kyuhyun leaned on the wall while holding Yoona in his arms. Her face is on her chest and she can hear his heartbeat. She felt safe. She felt protected. She felt...
"Yah! What are you doing!"
"Stop blabbing. Do you want to go to the principal's office and get scolded?"
Before she could say a word, she saw the janitor leave the broom's closet by the stairs. She felt a bit sorry for scolding Kyu. She realized that he was just protecting her.
"Ahm... Sorry for... Thank you for..."
"It's nothing."
" I jus remembered that students aren't allowed in the rooftop."
"It's a good thing I read the Students' handbook," Kyu arrogantly said.
He went to the open area of the rooftop. "Why are you here?" he asked Yoona.
"I was having a bad day, that's all. I just want to let it all out."
Kyu looked at her and said," It's better to let it all out with a friend." He smiled and you can see in his eyes that he's sincere.
 
Yoona looked down at her feet. " I have friends, but... Could you be my... ahmmm."
"Yes," Kyu quickly said, not letting her to finish her sentence. Yoona was glad to have a new friend. She felt comfortable with him around.
She felt she knew him....