Final Chapter - The Weirdest Day

My Amnesia Girl

 

Final Chapter - The Weirdest Day
 
In a cafe...
 
"I'm sorry Yoong! I've always wanted to say it but Kyu didn't want me to. He said he will take it slowly," Sooyoung apologized. "I'm sorry for not telling you. Kyu told me everything but I don't want to interfere," Donghae apologized,too. "Well, we don't know," Sungmin and Yuri said simultaneously. "Of course you don't. You two just moved here a few years ago,"Yoona giggled. "It's okay you two. But now, I wanted to talk to Kyu first," Yoona added. The four of them looked away. Yoona was confused."Why aren't you answering me? Where is he?"
"Yoong..Ahm...Kyu's going back to the US. He might be on the airport right now,"Yuri said.
"Bwo??"
 
 Yoona went to the airport as fast as she could. The airport was not too far. She looked around the crowd hoping to see Kyu. It was no luck. It was so crowded that she's like finding a needle in a hay stack.
"Plane flight number 2, bound for the United States of America,take-off will be in 5minutes," a teller called out.
Yona quickly went to booth number 2. Then she saw him. She only saw his back but she new right away that it was him. 
"Kyu! Kyu! Cho Kyuhyun!" But Kyu didn't respond. "Kyu!" 
The guy entered the hall heading to the plane. "Kyu!Kyu!"
"Ma'am may I see your passport?" the guard stopped her.
"I have to go get my friend.Please.He's just over there..." Yoona pleaded.
"No passport,No entry."
 
Yoona was helpless.Kyu just left her without saying goodbye.
"I hate you Cho Kyuhyun!" she shouted in anger.
"Awh...You really hate me that much?"
Yoona looked around and saw him."Kyu? But I thought..."
"My flight is number 3. It will take-off after 10 minutes."
Instead of listening to him,she went closer to him and slapped her arm.
"Ouch!That hurt!" Her eyes began to tear. She gave a little sniff and said,"You're just leaving without saying goodbye?!"
"I hate goodbyes..."
"You're an evil evil person!You're just gonna leave me here now that I remember everything?How rude!"
"I know. It's just that,the closer I am to you, the more you cry."
"Of course you idiot! You infected me with your crybaby disease."
"Do you want me to leave?"
"Of course not you idiot! I need you..."
Kyu smiled in delight.
"But I still have to leave."
"Bwo??"
"It's just for 2 weeks. I have to arrange my transfer papers. Uncle Eunhyuk can't find them."
"So,You're not leaving for good?"
"Of course not,stupid,"he rustled her hair.
She suddenly wrapped her arms around him. "I will miss you...Evil Kyu."
"I will miss you too,Grandma Deer."
She slapped him again on his arm.
"Ouch! You're so mean!" Yoona smiled and giggled. This time, Kyu held her in his arms. "So this is goodbye?"
"Take care.." Yoona said,still on his chest.
Kyu kissed her forehead.
 
Kyu waved at her,wearing his sweetest smile.
"See you after 2 weeks," Yoona said with a big smile on her face.
 
After 2 weeks;
 
The gang were having a little picnic at the top of the hill on this hot summer day. Donghae and Sungmin were on the grill. Yuri,Sooyoung, Chorong,and Bomi were playing volleyball. Yoona and Seohyun were preparing the table under the old oak tree.
"Yoong, how does your head feel?" Seohyun caringly asked. "I'm okay now. Dr. Taeyeon said it was just the side effect of forcing my memories back."
"It's funny though,I noticed that even before you remembered everything,you have these feelings for Kyu."
"Oh stop it," Yoona giggled and blushed. "Do you like him?" Seohyun innocently asked.
 Yoona stayed silent with a smile on her face.
 
Sungmin went to their picnic table with a tray of grilled burgers. He looked around and asked,"Hey,where's Kyu?" Yoona and Seohyun also looked around. There were no traces of Kyu. A leaf fell on Yoona's head. She looked up and saw Kyu sleeping on a branch of the tree. "Cho Kyuhyun!"Yoona called out.
The startled Kyu woke up. Yoona giggled after seeing the shocked face on Kyu,but instead of finding out who woke him up, he looked at the horizon. Sungmin and Seohyun looked up and looked at where he was looking. Kyu went down and walked in the open area of the hill. Suddenly, a pretty girl appeared. But she was not alone. She was with a shy girl and a guy close to her age. Sooyoung went beside Kyu with a serious face. "Annyeong Sooyoung," the guy greeted. 
 
"Did you miss me,my Kyu?" the pretty girl pouted.
"My Kyu?" Sungmin whispered to himself, then looked at Yoona,who's eyebrows were meeting at the center of her forehead. She was looking at the pretty girl in confusion.
 
"Kyu-oppa,I tried to stop her....Mianhe," the shy girl said. Kyu's eyes were fixed on the pretty girl. "What are you doing here, Jiyeon?" he said with a firm tone.
 
"Is that how you treat your girlfriend?"
"Girlfriend?" Yuri unconsciously said out loud.
"I see you found new friends here," Jiyeon said while looking at the others. Donghae went beside Sooyoung."Hey Changmin,what is she doing here?" Donghae asked. 
"What are 'you' doing here," Sooyoung asked the guy named Changmin.
"Wae? Can't I visit my younger sister?"Changmin pouted at Sooyoung.
 
The guy named Changmin noticed a girl beside Sooyoung. "Beautiful friend you have there Kyu," Changmin said sheepishly.
Kyu stood in front of Yoona and he suddenly felt protective of her.
Yoona was confused of what's happening.
"Hayoung,we need to talk," Kyu said to the shy girl.
The shy girl named Hayoung nodded in agreement,then looked at her big brother's furious face.
"I think this will be a long day," Bomi sighed.
 
 
 
 

Author's Note:

This will be the last chapter of my first story. What do you all think? Hehehe

Please subscribe and comment on this story. I do appreciate if you will.

Thank you for reading My Amnesia Girl. I hope to make a better sequel of this story. Hehehe