Chapter 11 - The Lie

My Amnesia Girl

 

Chapter 11 - The Lie
 
They arrived at the school gymnasium. Yuri was the first to get out of the car. "Wow! Pretty lights!" she exclaimed.
"The decorating team did a very good job," Sungmin complemented. Kyuhyun and Yoona were the one's left inside the car. Yoona was about to open the car door when Kyu grabbed her wrist. She looked at her hand then looked at Kyu. He was staring at her. Yoona can't explain the feeling. It's as if she knew Kyu in some sort of way but she always srugged the thought. Kyu was still staring at her.
"Bwo?" Yoona said raising an eyebrow. Kyu looked in front and said, "You look beautiful tonight."
"Ah, thanks...."
THe both of them were blushing. "I better go," Yoona quickly opened the car door and went inside the gymnasium. Kyu was left inside the car, reminiscing what just happened. He leaned back and laid his head on the car seat.
"Stupid!!" He bit his lower lip to control himself from smiling. "I don't want interrupt Sir,but, I think she likes you,too," the driver suddenly said. Kyu gave a weak smile then left the car.
 
 
 
Inside the gymnasium, Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Seohyun were having a drink at a table near the stage. Chorong and Bomi were enjoying themselves on the dancefloor. Yoona saw Sir Choi on stage. She began to blush. "He's so handsome."
"Who?" Sooyoung looked at the stage. "Sir Choi?"
"Ahuh..." Yoona said absentmindedly.
 Then, a beautiful girl went up the stage and kissed Sir Choi. After a while, they both went down the stairs.
"Woooooh... What was that about?" Sooyoung shockingly said.
"Isn't that Tiffany? The famous model?" Yuri said.
Yoona's happy face turned into a sad face. After all these years, her beloved Sir Choi has a girlfriend. And it was a model. Who can compete with that? She could only stare at the two perfect couple at a table near them.
To change the mood, Yuri interrupted. 
"I didn't know Bomi could dance that well."
"Yoong, you can dance too. Show your sister what's dancing is all about!" Yuri said to Yoona. "I never danced in public,"Yoona giggled. Yuri was happy because Yoona just forgot what just happened earlier with Sir Choi. It's as if nothing happened.
"If you don't want to,I will show them. Come on Sooyoung,"Yuri grabbed Sooyoung's hand and they went to the dancefloor. Yoona and Seohyun were the ones left at their table.
"Ahm, Seohyun. How did you 4 met?"
"Me and Chorong lived in the U.S. for 10 ears. Our family settled there. After a few years, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun moved to the U.S. with their families. My father knows the Cho's and the Cho's know the Choi's and thats how we met."
"What about Donghae?"
"He moved to the U.S. a year later than Sooyoung. They met at school where we all go to. And they bloomed to be good friends and eventually, lovers."
Yoona took a sip from her drink then asked," How come that the CHo's knew the Choi's?"
"Didn't you know? Kyu and Sooyoug were childhood friends." Yoona remembered Kyu's statement:
(Flashback)
(Chapter 6)
"We met at the grand opening of their hotel at the U.S..."
(end of flashback)
 
"Ch- - - Childhood friends?"
"Neh. They didn't meet at the US. They mer here in our place."
Yoona was furious.Kyu lied to her. But why? She trusted him and all he did was to lie to her. She hated him.
Seohyun noticed Yoona's change of mood. "Yoong? Are you alright?"
She didn't respond. "Yoong>" Seohyun was shaking her but she didn't respond. Once again, she called her name,"Yoo..." "Yoona!"
When she heard that voice, she instantly knew were it came from. He is the only one who calls her by her true name Seoyun looked behind her and saw Kyu. "O? Oppa?"
Yoona was having flashbacks:
(Flashback...Chapter 1)
"I just like to call you by your treu name," the boy started to blush.
(End of flashback)
"Was it him?"
She looked up and saw Kyu's fce. Her hatred washed away. Why? Why can't she be mad at him? She stood up and walked away. No. It can't be him. Kyu looked at Yoona getting further and further away.