Late Bird Always Late

EXO-K Day Care

"Huargh~~" Chanyeol yawn and stretch his arm. "Ah~ That's better~" He widely smile and get up from where he sleep. To his suprise, he is the only member in the house that just woke up. Not even Suho or D.O! "Omoya! Kidding me?" He shrug and walk to his room to take a bath without waking anybody else.

20 minutes later...

Chanyeol come out from his room feeling fresh after the long bath. "What's time is it I wonder?" he take a look at his watch and his eyes turn big when he realize the time. "OMONAYA!!! IT'S 8.45 AM ALREADY?? EVERYBODY GET UP!!!!" he shout with his deep voice loudly to wake the others.

"Suho hyung!! Wake up!! We got to open the day care today!!!"

Heard the word 'day care' Suho eyes immediately open and he ask Chanyeol, "What's the time?"

"8.45 am."

"EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!" Suho scream to the top of his lung making everyone to wake up and ask why.

"It's freaking 8.45 am guys!!!! We need to open the day care by 9!! Now get yourself ready in 10 minutes!" As soon as he finishe his word, Suho run to the bathroom and start to wash up.

D.O, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun who still blur with the whole screaming thing sit still in their place without doing a thing.

Chanyeol face-palm himself and said, "Guys. There are like 9 minutes 30 seconds left before we leave the house. Da-y ca-re. O-pen at 9 am. N-ow is 8.46 am. Now get your lazy up now!"

"8.46 am huh... it's early..." Kai muttered before he drop himself to the couch and fall asleep again.

"I wanna pee~" Sehun run to the other bathroom to answer his nature call.

"URGH!!! DON'T THEY GET IT!! IT'S FREAKING LATE ALREADY!!!!" Chanyeol starts to jump around, frustrated with the others. "YAH PABO!!! GET YOUR UP NOW! WE NEED TO OPEN THE DAY CARE, DAY CARE, DAY CARE, FREAKING DAY CARE BY 9 AM!!!!"

But they seem to be blur and after one whole minute to get their brain working....

"ARGH!!!! WE'RE LATE!!!! I HAVEN'T COOK BREAKFAST YET!!!"  D.O quickly get up and enter the last available bathroom in their house.

"Suho hyung!!! Ppali!! I wanna take a bath!!" Baekhyun pounds the door continuously.

Suho who is blowing his hair with the hair with the hairdryer get irritated with Baekhyun continuous pound and he open the bathroom door. "Can you stop that!"

"Well... I need to bath hyung. You're finish aren't you?"

"Just get in and bath! I want to dry my hair." Suho replied and continue blowing his hair.

In a speed of a lightning, Baekhyun take a shower and after 3 minutes 55 seconds later... he come out fresh and in his hand is... an eyeliner??

"Hyung. Will you like... move a bit?"

"Waeyo?"

"I wanna wear my eyeliner here."

"Urgh. I can't believe I share the same bathroom with you right now..." Suho muttered. "Ara ara~ Get down in 4 minutes." and Suho leave the bathroom, leaving Baekhyun who is applying eyeliner on his eyes.

As for Kai...

"Stupid Sehun! Conquering the bathroom all by himself! And look at the place that I have to bath!" Kai groan as he shower himself with cold water.

HanaSakura : Where did you take your bath hmm?? *I'm so curious yeah~ (singing SHINee Sherlock)*

"Being half , bath outside of the house, urgh... I wanna kick his back to Luhan hyung in China!"

"Haachoom!! Urgh... Who talk behind me again?" Luhan sneeze and rub his nose.

Poor Kai... Taking his bath at the garden. Quickly Kai, don't want anybody to faint in front of your house early in the morning because of your ... hotness, right??

"Kai!! We're leaving! Where are you?" Suho called Kai as he take a lookat his watch. 8.55 am.

Kai turn off the pipe and dry his wet hair and body with a dry towel. "Hyung. Why don't you go first. I haven't dress up yet."

Suho nods. "Be quick. Make sure to arrive by 9.15 am. Arasso?"

"Neh hyung." As soon as the other leave, Kai went to his room to get dress. "Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona?~"

--------

9.15 am....

Kai casually walk while listening to his iPod. "Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous anonymous. Heartless. Mindless. No one care about me." Suddenly Kai felt his leg being held by something. He look  down and... "Mwo??"

A little girl around 5 years old is clinging to his leg. "Appa~" the girl call Kai.

"Woah woah! Appa? I'm not even 19 yet! Ah... Little girl, I'm not your appa. Maybe you mistaken me with your appa." Kai slowly pull the girl's hand off his leg.

"Appa~~" the girl starts to cry. Everybody around them gives weird glare when the girl cry like...

"Omo! He let his daughter cry!"

"What a bad father is he!"

"Don't he know how to take care of his kid??"

"Oh ma gawd!! He is soo handsome! He is soo lucky to get married at early age!"

"Urgh... Ottokae??" Kai said, panicly.