Oh My Babies!!

EXO-K Day Care

 

"Guys, look who's here~" Suho sang as he come inside.

Kai who was holding Eun in his arm, reading her some book. Cinderella. "Hey it's you!! The boy who kissed m-" Kai eyes turns O.O when he saw Minwoo in Suho's arm. 

"Hyun~~" Minwoo stretched out his hand like he wanted to go to Kai's arm. Suho chuckled when he saw what's Minwoo doing. 

"Looks like our Kai here is famous with baby huh?" Suho said as he placed Minwoo beside Kai.

Little Minwoo blinked his eyes and stared at Eun who's in Kai's arm. Eun too, stared at Minwoo with her bambi eyes. The whole staring thing turns awkward as Kai and Suho too watched the whole situation. 

"Err... Is it me or Minwoo and Eun seems to be interested in each other?" Suho rubbed the back of his neck and awkwardly said. 

Kai shrugs and continued to watched our little babies in their own world. "Oh okay then. I'm gonna check Haru and the other boys. You can handle both of them right Kai?"

"Sure hyung. I think they will cause me no problem. Hopefully." 

"Okay I'll go then." But before he can go to check how the others are doing, he heard another soft chime of the bell, signaling another customer have come. "Oh well... Customer first~"

"Hello~ Anybody here?" A soft voice sang calling for the owner to come out.

"Oh hello there! How can I help you?" Suho ask the new customer with a huge smile on his face.

"Hi I'm Hyerae and this is my husband, Daehyun and we want to sent our little Daehye to your day care." Hyerae said as she kiss Daehye's chubby cheeks.

"Of course you can ma'am. What time will you you pick her?"

"Honey, what time will we pick our daughter?"

Daehyun thought and smile to Suho. "We'll pick her at 6 pm. Is it alright with you?"

"Sure. Any special diet?" Suho ask again.

"No. But she is a bit quiet with the peoples. But I think she will be just fine."

"Okay Daehye-ah, appa and umma will be going to work now. Be nice to this oppa okay?" Daehyun said to Daehye and kiss her forehead.

"Ap-pa~ Don't go~" Daehye cried.

"Daehye honey, umma will buy you some chocolate if you're nice. Okay?" Hyerae pull out her pinky finger in front of Daehye.

"Promise?"

Hyerae smiled and nods. "Promise."

"I guess we are running late now honey. We should leave now. I trust my daughter under your care then, erm... what should I call you?" Daehyun ask Suho.

"Just call me Suho."

"All right then Suho. Bye bye Daehye~ Donn't be naughty arasso?"

"Neh~ Bye appa~ Bye umma~" Daehye waved them goodbye as they leaves the day care.

Soon after that, Suho bend himself to match with Daehye's eye level and introduce himself. "Hello Daehye, my name is Suho."

Daehye played with the hem of her blouse, looking away from Suho's eyes.

Suho scratch his brows and said, "Do you want to go inside? You can play with your friends and there's a lot of toys inside. Do you want to follow me?"

Daehye shyly look at Suho and give him a small nod.

"Okay then. Shall we go in?" Suho pull Daehye's little hand into him palm.

Again, she nods and both of them went inside.

"Hey guys-"

"No!! Don't pull my hair Minwoo! Eun, don't tear the book! Ouch! Stop it you little..." Kai struggled to two babies who suddenly become hyperly active after he finished reading them the story.

Suho gasped. "My... Kai what are you doing?" he immediately pull Minwoo from Kai's body.

Kai pull the storybook from Eun and hid it behind his back. "Suho hyung! You're back! Luckily!" he gives Suho a VERY relief smile.

"Yes. I'm just going to ask you to take care of Daehye here, but it seems that you have very big problem here. Never mind, I'll ask the others to take care of them then. You can handle Eun, right?"

Kai nods and signalling Suho to go away. Oh how he despise Minwoo. That kid almost kill him!

Suho went to the playroom and what he saw is sooooo far away from what he imagine it would be.