Working Time~

EXO-K Day Care

"Waa~ It's a nice day today~ Let's open our day care today!" Suho beamed happily as he looked at the shining sun outside. He thought that EXO-K was following his trail so he expect them to answer him. "Guys?" he turned around and realised that he is talking to himself. "Where are they? I thought Baekhyun said that he wants to open the day care today..." and he pouted.

"Yo Suho-hyung! What's with that pout on your face? Are you expecting someone to kiss you?" tease Kai as he enter the small house that they rent to open their day care business.

"Aniyo. I'm just looking for Baekhyun. He said he wants to open the day care today but he's not here yet." he sigh.

"Baek-hyung? He is... what did he do earlier? Urrr... Ah! He's trying to find a perfect clothes to be worn today. So, maybe he'll arrive a bit late." tell Kai.

"Seriously, that Bacon... Anyway, shall we open our day care now? I can't wait to start our business!"

Kai shrugs. "Sure. You are the manager." 

Suho walk to the door and turn the 'CLOSED' sign to 'OPEN'. Then he went to the back to finished some last minute works.

'RING!' the sound of the bell was heard signaling there is someone coming.

"We're here~~" Baekhyun sing as the sight of cute decoration on the day care wall reach his eyes. "Mianhaeyo for being late!"

"Baek-hyung, it's about time you arrives. Suho hyung looked so glum earlier." Kai told Baekhyun as his hand busy sweeping the floor.

"Geurae? Oh well, when will our first customer come?"

"Haven't you advertise it?" Kai asked in disbelief. 

"We've done it!" Both Chanyeol and Sehun answer at the same time. 

Kai startled by their voice and said, "Chill guys. Just asking. By the way... Where's D.O-hyung?"

Right after Kai finished his sentence, D.O come in with a few plastic bags at both of his hand. "Can you guys help me?"

"Oh sorry D.O. I'll take that for you." Baekhyun immediately take the plastic bags from D.O's hand and bring it to the kitchen.

"Gomawo Baek-hyung!" he thanked Baekhyun. "What are guys looking at? Do I have messy hair?" D.O ask the other when he felt their gaze to him.

"No. Just because." Chanyeol replied.

----

After two peaceful hours without any customers...

11.00 am

"Where are our beautiful customers? I'm tired of waiting..." Suho sigh

Suddenly, the bell chimed signaling there are people coming in. "Is this a day care?" a young girl come inside with a little boy in her arms.

Suho immediately stand and greet the first customer. "Neh. What can I help you?"