Lunch Part I

EXO-K Day Care

 

"Aigoo... I told them to take of the baby but its them who is being taken care of....." Suho mumbled with a  small smile plastered on his face. 

On the heap of pillow, Baekhyun and Chanyeol lay side by side, sleeping soundly with Sehun who is still singing a soft lullaby to put little Haru sleep. Then, Sehun who noticed the presence of Suho smiled. Carefully he put Haru in the craddle provide in the playroom.

"Hi Suho hyung. So... who is this little girl? Hi Minwoo~" Sehun softly ruffled Minwoo's hair as he glanced at Daehye who is hiding behind Suho.

Suho pulled Daehye away from his leg and said,"Daehye-ah, this is Sehun. You can call himhim Sehun oppa. Arraso?" 

Sehun take a medium size teddy bear and crouched in front of Daehye to match her eye level. "Hey Daehye-ah, my name is Mr. Hunnie~ Do you want to play with me?" He said in a cute voice like its the teddy who speak to Daehye. 

Daehye seems hesitate to take the teddy from Sehun's hand at first but then Suho encourage her. Only then she take the teddy from Sehun's hand. "Thank you Sehun oppa." She softly said with a small, shy smile. 

Sehun smiled and his eyes turned crescent moon-shape. "Welcome Daehye-ah~"

"So Sehun-ah, since Haru is sleeping.... can I leave Daehye and Minwoo with you for a while? I want to check D.O for a while." Suho gives Minwoo to Sehun. "Minwoo-ah, Daehye-ah, stay with Sehun hyung here okay?"

Both Minwoo and Daehye nods their head like a good kids. 

"Bye-bye Chuwo hyun~~" Minwoo waves his tiny hand to Suho. 

Sehun grins when he heard Suho's name become Chuwo when Minwoo said it. "Yeah.... bye 'Chuwo' hyung~~" 

----------

Kitchen. Time : Almost afternoon

 

D.O is busy preparing lunch for the babies and the others. His hand swiftly chop the carrots to small, chewable size for the babies. Today babies menu is carrot and chicken porridge. For the other boys, he cooked deep-fried chicken, mixed salad and rice. Easy to be cook. 

He carefully served the table with the foods. "Oh my.... my mouth waters...." D.O said to himself. He is going to take a good, short 10 minutes nap after this. He have been busy cooking, mopping, cleaning and arranging some furniture in the day care. 

"Hey D.O, tired?" Kai suddenly appeared with Eun at the dining table. 

D.O tiredly smiled and said, "Yeah... I think I can break my backbone if I continue to do more works." 

"Awww poor yeobo~ Do you me to massage your back?" Kai cheekily asked as he did the 'massaging' gesture.

"Kim Jong In, do not act recklessly in front of your daughter." D.O gives him warning to stop his cheeky question. 

Eun looked at Kai and D.O continuously. "Appa, why you call this oppa 'yeobo'?" She asked innocently. Her bambi eyes seems looked at Kai's eyes. 

"Err..." Kai lose his word all of the sudden. Okay, nice act Kai.... Now Eun will asked you more questions! His inner self scold him.

"That's because...."

 


 

Hi guysssss!! Finally I update! Sorry for the late update! 

/bow many times

Have you guys listened to EXO new songs? My opinion, my waits for a year worths! ^^

It's JJANG!!

Comment your thought fellow readers! Or maybe some idea on how to improves the day care service?

Till then~~