First Customer

EXO-K Day Care

"Neh. Can I help you?" Suho ask her politely.

"Can you take care of my dongsaeng? I'm late for work and-"

Suho calmly take the little boy from the girl's arm and hold it carefully. "We can take care of your dongsaeng. How old is he?"

She pulled out three fingers and said, "Three. His name is Minwoo and I promise you he will not cause you trouble. Just feed him lunch and- er... until what time this day care run it's business?"

"Why miss-?" Suho ask her.

"Er... I'm Choi Minra." she tell him her name.

"Okay Minra-sshi. Why do you need to know the day care business time?"

"My shift today kinda end late. It's at 8 pm. That's why..." Minra told her reason.

"That's kind of late but maybe we can help taking care of little Minwoo here." Suho give her a warm smile to comfort her.

"Seriously? Kamsahamnida! I'll be back at 8 sharp! Annyeong Minwoo-ah~ Don't cause trouble okay?" Minra smile and give a quick peck at Minwoo's forehead and leave the day care.

"Noona~" cried Minwoo when he saw his sister left him at a stranger.

Suho quickly pat Minwoo's back to comfort him. "Minwoo-ah~ Don't cry. Suho hyung is here. I'll take care of you okay?"

"Hyung, are there any baby in here? Cause I'm hearing baby cries." Chanyeol came out from the kitchen and ask Suho. "Or there is a baby in here?"

Suho lightly chuckled and show Minwoo to Chanyeol. "Indeed. There is a baby here. Chanyeol, say hello to Minwoo, our first customer."

Chanyeol come closer to the small baby in Suho's arm and he softly poked Minwoo's chubby cheek. "Oh ma gawd! It is a baby! Guys!! We got our first customer!! Ppali come here!" he happily announced.

"Really? Where? Where?!" Sehun is the first person come out and his smile grew wider when he saw Minwoo. "Suho-hyung! What's his name? He is soo kyeopta!" The maknae eagerly ask Suho.

"It's Minwoo. His sister will pick him up at 8. So, we got to stay back till 8 although I know we should close at 6 pm."

"Oh okay. It's cool with me." Sehun answered.

"Anyway, Sehun-ah~ Where are the other?" Chanyeol ask Sehun.

"You mean Baek-hyung, D.O hyung and Kai? At the kitchen. Cooking I guess?"

"What are they cooking?"

"Molla. Go and see for yourself." Sehun shrugs.

"Yeol? Mind to stay here? In case if there will be another customer coming in." Suho ask Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nods. "Sure do hyung!"

"Minwoo, let's meet the other hyung shall we?"

"H-hyun~" Minwoo said the word hyung with his baby language.

"Kaja!" Suho and Sehun went to the kitchen to see what are the other's doing.