Meet Minwoo!

EXO-K Day Care

"Guys~~ Look here~~" Sehun said in a singing voice as he enter the kitchen.

"What is it Sehun? If you wish to play and do nothing, you better get out!" D.O warn Sehun without looking at Sehun's face as he is busy cooking meals for them.

Sehun pout when he get scold by D.O. "Pish posh applesauce. I was trying to show you our new customer but it seems that you don't want my presence in here. Huh~ Minwoo-ah, let's go and play somewhere else shall we?" Sehun hold Minwoo's tiny hand. "Suho-hyung, let's go~"

D.O continue to chop the veggies and heavily sigh when his work being interrupt. 'Finally~'

Kai and Chanyeol stop doing their work and look at each other. "What did Sehun said earlier?" Chanyeol ask Kai.

"Customer? Minwoo? Who is Minwoo?"

Chanyeol's eyes turn as big as a pan when he realizes what Sehun said earlier. "It's our first customer!! OH SEHUUUUNNNNN!!!!" Chanyeol scream Sehun's name loudly and leaves Kai and D.O in the kitchen.

"C-chanyeol hyung!! Wait for me!! I wanna meet him too!!!!" Kai put down the knife he hold and run outside the kitchen.

D.O sigh heavily again. "Aishh... How dare they use the customer trick to leaves me do the cooking." he slowly cut the veggies before he finally realizes what had happen. "Wait. Wait for a second. Did Sehun said customer earlier?"

(HanaSakura : Yes Kyungie oppa. Sehun oppa said there is a CUSTOMER earlier. Didn't you hear it? Ppali and meet the baby oppa!)

D.O knock his head and immediately put the knife down and run to meet the baby. "Gomawo HanaSakura!!"

(HanaSakura : Aigoo... I can't believe I met such slow people... =.='')

"Where's the baby?! Where is it Baekhyun-hyung??" D.O grab Baekhyun collar and ask him.

"Woah woah! Hold your horse dude! What's got into you? The cooking ghost? The baby is playing with Chanyeol over there. Now let go of my collar!! You're ruining my shirt D.O!!"

D.O let go of Baekhyun collar and calm himself. He walk to Chanyeol who is holding Minwoo in his arm.

"Now who's the baby?" Chanyeol peck Minwoo's chubby cheek and he earn Minwoo's cute laugh as the payment.

"Ah D.O! Finally you notice Minwoo as our very first customer~ You're so slow man." Suho pat D.O's shoulder when he saw D.O come.

D.O rub the back of his neck sheepishly and said, "Well actually... Suho hyung... If it wasn't for HanaSakura, I'll still be in the kitchen cooking."

"What??! Oh lord! You're soooooo slow D.O! What do you have in your mind earlier?!" Suho gasp.

D.O count his finger. "Erm... Cooking, cooking... cooking? My mind only focus to cook at that time hyung. Mianhaeyo."

Suho slap his forehead and sigh. "Oh well... Better say thanks to HanaSakura later on."

"Chanyeol hyung... What's his name?" D.O ask Chanyeol as he poke Minwoo's soft cheek.

"Hmm? Minwoo. Isn't he cute? I wish I had a son like him."

"Son? You're ambitious hyung. Do you have a girlfriend that you want to marry with? I can be your bridesmaid." Sehun teased Chanyeol with a wide grin on his face.

"Yeoja chingu? Sadly no... Even if I have... I'm not in illegal age to get married." Chanyeol pout and fake a sob. "I'm soo sad Minwoo-ah~ Wanna be my adopted son?"

Baekhyun scoffed when he heard what Chanyeol said. "Not in illegal age?? What are you 18??"

"Don't be angry Baek hyung~ You'll have wrinkle on your face if you keep being angry." D.O calm the annoyed Baekhyun.

"Hey, where is Kai? I thought he was here a minute ago." Sehun look around to find the suddenly missing Kai. "Kai~~ Where are you~~~?"

"Forget about him. I heard him keep mumbling that he will never, ever get married again. Wonder why..."

Hearing what Baekhyun said, Suho cover his mouth to hide his laugh.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Chanyeol ask Suho.

"You know why Kai said that? Earlier when Kai tried to pinch Minwoo's cheek, Minwoo suprisingly lean forward and- hahaaahahahaahaahahah!!!! I-haha-can't-stop-ahahaaha-laughing-hahaha!!" Suho can't control his laugh and rolling like a buffalo on the floor while holding his hurting stomach for laughing to much.

"Weirdo..." Chanyeol mumble. "Aww come on hyung! Stop laughing and tell me!!" Chanyeol put Minwoo on the floor and urge him.

Still can't stop his laugh, Suho tried to say between his laugh. "Minwoo k-haha-kiss him!!!"

A second after Suho tell that suprisingly news, Chanyeol join Suho and laugh like there's no tomorrow. "Hahahahahaahhahahahaahhahaahahah!!! That is-haahaaha-so funny!!!"

D.O shook his head and sigh. "Dork." Suddenly he smell something burns from the kitchen. 'Sniff... sniff...' "Oh my kitchen!! I forgot about my meat!!!!" And in a flash of light, D.O run to the kitchen to check his cooking.

 

 


 

 

Knock knock!

HanaSakura : Who's there?

Suho : It's me, Suho. Can I come in?

HanaSakura : Oh come in Suho oppa. What bring's you here? Aren't you busy taking care of the day care?

Suho : Well... Not too much. There's only Minwoo. But if you want to add the five as the child, yeah, I'm sure are busy~

HanaSakura : Poor you...

Suho : I just drop by to say thanks for reminding D.O 'bout Minwoo.

HanaSakura : No biggy oppa~ How's Kai oppa? Is he okay?

Suho : Haha tell me 'bout it. He still crying and repeating the word that he'll never married to anybody 'cause Minwoo have kiss him on his lips.

HanaSakura : Tell him to cheer up. There're thousands of girl willing to marry him if he ask.

Suho : Oh I will. Thanks again HanaSakura~ I'll visit again if I have any time. By the way, will you marry Kai if he ask you to? *wink wink*

HanaSakura : *blush* Y-yah! What's with the question?? I'm young oppa! Shoo shoo! Go back now!

Suho : Just kidding~ Bubye~