Meet My... Daughter?

EXO-K Day Care

Okay readers . Do enjoy Suho getting mad at Kai. XD

 


 

 

"Suho hyung, mianhae. I got this tiny meeny little problem earlier. That's why I come late today." Kai started to defend himself with his reason. 

Suho eyed the scared Eun who cling tightly at Kai's leg. "So I see this little girl beside you... Who is she? Your dongsaeng?"

"I'm not appa's dongsaeng! I'm appa's daughter!" Eun bravely said to Suho.

Suho look at Kai's face weirdly. "Daughter?"

Kai start to sweat. Again. "Hyung, I can explain."

"Omo. Who are you cute girl?" Baekhyun lightly poke Eun's chubby cheek. Chanyeol who is beside Baekhyun take a peek of Eun's cute face.

Eun shyly smile to Baekhyun and said, "Eun."

"Eun. Short name. Can I call you Eunnie?" Baekhyun ask her again. 

Eun nods in agreement. "Who are you?" 

"Baek, can you take Eun to the kitchen or somewhere else? Play room? I need to 'talk' with Kai for a while." Suho sternly said to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nods. "Eunnie, kaja. Let's meet the others." He held out his hand so Eun can take it. 

Eun seem like she doesn't want to leave Kai and hold Kai's leg tighter. 

"Err... Eun? Why don't you follow Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung? Appa have something to talk with Suho hyung." Kai tried to coax Eun so she would let go of his leg and follow Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

"Appa, you won't leave me right?" 

"No I won't." 

Eun slowly let go of Kai's leg and take Baekhyun's hand. 

"We're leaving now~~" Chanyeol said in a sing song voice. Really doesn't suit. Baby face + deep voice = >x<''

Well, let's forget about that. 

 

HanaSakura : Hehe. Soo which one you guys want to read first? Suho-Kai sessions... or ChanBaekSeSoo-Eun sessions?

you : Suho-Kai sessions~~~ 

HanaSakura : No way... Let's see how the derp squad handle this new baby. Shall we?

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol brings Eun to the play room for a little 'hello' sessions. 

"Soo... Eunnie. My name is Baekhyun. Got that? Baek-hyun." Baekhyun introduce himself to Eun.

Eun blink her eyes and immediately she said, "Bacon."

Chanyeol put his palm over his mouth, trying to hide the laugh that will explode if Eun keep calling wrong name for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun slap his head when he heard how innocent Eun called his name. No. That's not his name. Surely, not BACON! It's BAEKHYUN. "It's not BACON, Eunnie. It's BAEKHYUN." He tried one more time.

And again, Eun said, "Bacon." 

And of course... The Happy Virus couldn't hide his laugh anymore. He starts to laugh his off and roll like a buffalo on the floor. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Ha-even kids can't-hahaha said your hahahahaha name properly!!" Chanyeol said between his laugh. "Oh my tummy! It's hurt!!"

Baekhyun gives Chanyeol a nice, hard smack on his head for laughing. "Yah! Stop it you idiot!"

Chanyeol stop laughing and this time his laugh is replace by his cry. "Ouch!! It's hurt! Are you trying to make a hole at my head? Cause I really think there's a hole on it!" 

"Haha. All hail the injurt virus. Oh wait you are theVIRUS. Spreading your disease here and there. Luckily I've made a hole at your head." Baekhyun sarcastically said. 

"It's the same for you. BACON!" Chanyeol said to Baekhyun.

 

HanaSakura : What the- Good lord. Now they are arguing! Okay wrong moves guy. This is not how it should be! Nobody argue in front of the kids! You're giving them bad influences. That's it! Time to call the sane people into this room! *walk to the kitchen angrily

D.O : Cooking my breakfast~ Lalalala *singing happily

HanaSakura : *poke D.O Kyungie oppa.

D.O : *turns around Oh. HanaSakura? How did you get in?

HanaSakura : I'm the writer. I got my own way~ Hey Kyungie oppa.... Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol are arguing. In front of Eun! Come on, put your knife down and take off your cute pink apron and help me to stop their useless act.

D.O : O__O Eun? Who's Eun? Your kitten? *blink eyes

HanaSakura : *facepalm Oh not this again.... Oppa, Eun is the baby who followed Kai oppa here. Come on oppa~ Go to the play room and stop THEM!!

D.O : Oh okay. Don't get mad. Not good for your health. *get out from the kitchen

HanaSakura : Finally~  Now let Kyungie oppa deal with them. And Eun. What's Suho oppa and Kai oppa are doing right now? 

 

"So Kai... Have a seat." Suho said with a serious face. 

*Geez Suho hyung. Cut that serious face of yours. You're an angel and it will stay as an angel!* Kai muttered in his head as he take a seat. 

"Yah. What with your face? It's not like I'm gonna eat you." Suho returned to his true self and flash his angel smile to the still scared Kai.

*Okay. I take back what I've said. No, don't smile like an angel. You're scaring me!* Again Kai said to himself and unconciously he make a disgusted face toward Suho.

"Are you okay Kai? You're scaring me. Chill out. I forgive you for being late. And I won't ask about your ... child." 

"What did you said hyung??" Kai ask. *Did he said that Eun is my child??!*

"What did I said? I said I forgive you." Suho state.

"No no. After you said you forgive me." 

"Ohh~~ About Eun? I don't mind about her. You can bring your daughter here everyday. Just saying... What a wild hormones you have Kai. At such early age too. Okay got to go. What's Sehun doing outside I wonder?" Suho bluntly said and leaves Kai alone without having him to explain what's going on.

"Is he trying to say that I have s** at the age of 13??!" Kai said in disbelief. Great.... 

 

 


Well... Looks like Kai still can't explain about Eun apperances. Hehe...

Just wondering... Do you readers want to appear in this story as a cameo along with me? 

If you want to, just comment and put the name who you want EXO-K to handle. Like whoever you want.

For example, I, HanaSakura commented that I want EXO-K to take care of my nephew name Daehyun, age 7 and their personality as well. Get it? Just want to grant their wish to have many kids to handle. Feel free to comment below okay? 

Thanks guys. Luv ya! \(^o^)/