Baby Sehun

EXO-K Day Care

"Ahh~ I'm soo lucky, lucky, lucky that my meat did not burn~" D.O relievely sigh.

"Hyung~~ What's for lunch?" Sehun drag his feet into the kitchen with his cute pout.

"Ehm? Wae? Is Minwoo hungry?" D.O ask Sehun as his hand searching the cupboard for the babies food that he buys for the babies earlier.

Sehun heavily sigh. "Not him... It's me... I'm hungry hyung~~~~~" he cried.

The babies food on D.O's hand immediately fall to the floor. "What?? Then why did you search for me??"

Sehun make puppy eyes toward D.O to earn some sympathy. "Hyung~~ Please~~ Pretty please with the cherry on the top~~ Please gimme some food~~~ I'm soo hungry that I think I could eat stones!" Sehun beg D.O.

"Then... eat the stones."

Sehun stomp his feet and puff his cheek. "But hyung~~ Stone is too hard~~ I might lost my pretty teeth! Please hyung~~"

D.O couldn't stand Sehun's plead so he said, "But I haven't done cooking."

"Never mind hyung! I'll help you cook! What do you want to cook??" Sehun ask with sparkling eyes.

D.O moved a step back, creepy with Sehun's attitude. "Err... Nothing much... Just food for Minwoo..."

"What about us?? What are we gonna eat?"

"Err... What do you want?" D.O ask the maknae.

Sehun tap his chin, thinking what he wanted to have for lunch. "Hmmm... kimbap is nice... deep fried dumpling is yummy too. Black bean noodles sure is tasty~ Hmm what else? Fried rice with extra shrimp is good~ Ah! Sweet and sour pork! Don't wanna forget that~"

D.O gives Sehun a 'are-you-serious' look. "Yah! Are you seriously want kimbap, deep fried dumpling, black bean noodles, fried rice with extra shrimps and sweet sour pork for your lunch??"

Sehun grins to D.O and said, "Wae? Can I have it??"

"Firstly, I'm not going to cook everything. Se-"

"Then what will you cook?"

"I'm not finish yet. Second, we don't have enough ingredients. Third... err..."

"Can't think of any excuse hyung?" Sehun cheekily grins.

D.O stay silent and decided to ignore Sehun.

"Aww come on D.O hyung~ I'm just kidding. Since this is the first day we open our day care and we got our very first customer... How about we eat black been noodles and sweet sour pork?"

D.O think for a while and agree with the maknae. "Yeah why not. One more thing... How about we just buy it since I'm too lazy to cook?"

"What about the veggies and the meat??"

"Well, I'll finish cooking it. Maybe veggies and meat casseroll?"

"That's tasty! I'll ask Suho hyung to buy it then."

~~~~~~

"Suho hyung~~~" Sehun sing.

"Wae Sehun?" Suho ask.

"Let's buy our lunch! I'm hungry~~ I'm sure all of you is hungry. Baby Minwoo must be hungry too~~"

"That is a good idea Sehun-ah! But... hyung. Do you have any money?" Chanyeol ask Suho.

Suho awkwardly laugh and show them his wallet. "Only 2000 won. No money guys~"

"Aww!! I wanna eat!" Sehun puff his cheek and frown.

Baekhyun suddenly said, "How about we ask HanaSakura to gives us some money?? I'm sure she will gives us some~"

Suho smack Baekhyun's head for his overly brilliant idea. "Yah! Who are you to ask the author to give us money smart ?"

"Her... namja chingu?"

"LOL hyung~ You're soo funny~" D.O sarcastically said as he come out from the kitchen.

Meanwhile....

Sehun slowly leaves the day care and went to HanaSakura's house.

'KNOCK KNOCK!' Sehun knock the door house. He played with his shoes while waiting for the door to be open.

"Neh may I help- Sehun oppa? What are you doing here?"

"Urgh... you see... Can I ask a favor?"

"What is it? Geez don't keep pulling me into your story Sehun oppa! The readers gonna be furious!"

"No they don't!"

"Yeah right. So what do you want?"

"Can you lend me some money? We want to buy lunch and that poor Suho hyung only have 2000 won in his pocket."

"Me? Money? Sehun oppa, I'm not that rich you know. I'm just 15 =.=''..."

"Please~~~" Sehun gaves her the most cutest puppy eyes.

"Urgh fine. Wait up. I'll take my money upstairs."

A few minutes later....

"Here. I hope 15000 won is  enough."

Sehun hug her tightly and said, "Kamsahamnida HanaSakura!! Love ya! What can I do to pay you back?"

"Just take good care of the kids at the day care... Bye Sehun oppa~"

"Bye bye~~ Thank you again HanaSakura!!"

"Yeah yeah whatever...." HanaSakura immediately close the door. "Pshh... There goes my monthly money..."

Face the reader. "Sorry for taking the space for cameo moments >.<"