Kai. You Dumb Dumb!

EXO-K Day Care

Too much idea, need too update fast ^o^

Enjoy~~


Sehun merrily skip and hummed happy tune as he enter the day care. "Tralalalalala~~"

Kai who noticed the maknae happy face immediately ask. "What's with the happy face bro?"

"Oh! I thought you were still sulking about the accident earlier."

Kai blush and fake a cough. *Cough cough* "Well, after Suho hyung coax me saying that I still have a chance to marry... I feel a bit better."

"Oh really? Who's the 'lucky' person that want to marry someone who have been kissed by a baby boy??" Sehun tease Kai.

"Shut up Sehun! What 'bout you?? Always smiling to your ears when Luhan hyung visit us??" Kai tease Sehun back.

"Why? Can't I do that? He's like a brother to me." Sehun innocently state.

"Haha~ Brotherly love~~"

"Why? Jello with me??"

"J-jello? What's that? Jelly? Zelo the maknae of BAP??" Kai think hard.

"Oh ma gawd! Kai. You really need to hang out with other people often and learn new words dude. It's a shortform for jealous. Get it?? Jea.lous. Jel.lo. Can't you see the similarity??"

"O-kay whatever Sehun~ Nothing gonna stop me saying that your brotherly affection with Luhan hyung."

Luhan who was munching popcorn while watching movies suddenly feel annoyed. "Yah who talk behind me? Must be that stupid Kai..."

"Whatever Kai~ Whatever~"

"Hey Sehun."

"What Kai?"

"I'm hungry... Even though D.O hyung cooked the veggies and meat casseroll but I'm still hungry..." Kai sigh.

"You mean... D.O hyung have cooked?? And all of you have ate it??!!" Sehun said, disbelieve what he have heard. With a blink of the eye, Sehun attack the other hyung. First target, SUHO. "SUHO HYUNGGGGGGGG!!!! Did you the casseroll??"

Suho without hesitation nod. "Yeah. We're hungry and Minwoo is crying for food. Yep. All of us has eaten it. Where did you go earlier? I've save some but that Kai ate all of it. Including your portion."

Sehun went to Kai and grab his collar. "KIM JONG IN!! YOU !! EATING MY FOOD!!!"

"D.O hyung!!! Help me!!! Sehun gonna eat me!!!"

Baekhyun pull Sehun away from Kai and coax him. "Chill Sehun. Don't wanna get Minwoo to see rated scene where you gonna kick Kai's soul from his body right? By the way, where did you go earlier?"

Sehun take a deep breathe and loudly sigh. "I went to HanaSakura's house to lend us some money since our poor Suho hyung only have 2000 won in his pocket-"

Baekhyun eyes turn big as a pan and he cut Sehun's word. "You went to HanaSakura's house???!!! Why didn't you ask me to go with you, you maknae??!! I haven't meet her since Chapter 1!"

Sehun gave the older boy a 'are-you-kidding-me' look. "Hyung... This is only Chapter 6. We got like... many more chapters to go and you can visit her duhh... Oh wait. She said not to pull her too much into the story cause ... err too much cameo moment? Yeah sort of. Back to what I'm saying earlier... She lend me 15000 won for our lunch and she said she MISSSSSSS me like crazy when I visit her earlier."

HanaSakura : I did not say that I miss you, pabo oppa! Don't dare to make up story! *Throw pans to Sehun*

Out of no where, several pans flying in the air and hit Sehun. "Owww!! Okay I'm sorry HanaSakura! Pshh... I'm just kidding here."

"Haha serve you right! Wait what??! 15000 won?! Are you crazy?? Asking for a kid to pay for our lunch??"

HanaSakura : I'm not a kid! I'm 15 soon to be 16 next year!! *Throws teddy bears to Baekhyun*

And few teddy bears hit Baekhyun. "Oww~ Sorry~ She's fierce!"

Sehun pick up a pink teddy bear that about his knee height and said, "Teddy bear?? She throw me pans! What did I do wrong HanaSakura?? I thought you like me TT.TT"

HanaSakura : No I never said that.

Then Tao coming out from her room with a cute book in his hand.

Tao : Dear diary, today I see-

Run to Tao, find a chair, stand on the chair and cover his mouth. *I hate being short!!*

HanaSakura : Tao oppa!!! SHUSH! Or I kick your out of my house! And NO MORE GUCCI BAGS!! *Gives Tao the most sharp glare*

Tao : *Zip his mouth*

HanaSakura : Good boy~

"O-kay?" Baekhyun fake a cough and went to Chanyeol who still feeding Minwoo with babies food.

Sehun slowly drag his feet and give the money to Suho. "Hyung buy me a bowl of black bean noodles and sweet sour pork. I'm hungry."

"Where do you get the money. It's quite many."

"Don't ask hyung... Just buy me the food!"