Another Customer

EXO-K Day Care

Credits to CRICKETMILLS for this beautiful poster ^^

 

----------------------------

 

D.O went to the playroom where Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Eun are located. From outside, he could heard the bickering cause by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "Good lord~ They are arguing. And they are the hyung too. Here goes nothing." He opens the door and saw ...

Eun giggled seeing the two older boy argue over silly things and what about Baekhyun and Chanyeol? 

"You dirty virus!! Only making people sick!!" Baekhyun spat and hit Chanyeol with a teddy. 

"Well, what about you? BA-CON~~ Peoples eat you! Hear that?!" Chanyeol replied and smacked Baekhyun on the head using a teddy. 

It's like pillow fight but instead they using teddy. Funny.

D.O gasped when he saw the whole situation. It's a mess! "YAH!! BAEKHYUN HYUNG! CHANYEOL HYUNG!! STOP YOUR NONSENSE, NOW!!!" D.O snap toward them. 

Both of them stop on the same time and gasp. "D.O??!! Wae??"

"What a bad influences. Didn't anybody tell you not to argue in front of the kid? Geez hyung." D.O starts to nag to his hyungs.

Eun giggles, louder than earlier. "Hehehehe~ You nags like an umma~"

"I take that as a ... compliment?" 

"Looks like it's not only you who being called with weird name." Chanyeol pat Baekhyun's shoulder and lightly laugh.

 

'Kring kring!' 

Suho and Sehun who were chatting while waiting for any incoming customer. And voila! A customer! 

"Welcome to EXO-K Day Care! How may we serves you?" Suho smiled to the girl who propably in her late teen and a little boy in her arms.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I want to sent my little brother here. I'll pick him at 6pm." the girl brightly smile and gives his brother a peck on his cheek.

"What's his name?" Sehun bend down to meet the baby eyes height and poke his cheek. "What a big, clear eyes you have there little boy~"

The baby giggled when Sehun poke his cheek. 

"It's Haru. He's cute right?"

"And what about you my lady??" Suddenly Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere with his wide grin. "What's your name?" 

The girl blushed when Chanyeol speak to her. "It's Haewon. Jung Haewon."

"Annyeonghaseyo Haewon-sshi~ Park Chanyeol imnida~" and Chanyeol bowed 90° to her. 

Haewon slightly blushed when she saw how Chanyeol act toward her. 

"Where did you come from Chanyeol hyung?" Sehun eyed him suspiciously. 

"Babysitting Eun. Nothing much~ So why did you come Haewon sshi?" 

"Sending my brother here of course! Isn't this place is a day care?" 

Sehun facepalm himself. *Oh my author~ He is embarrassing me!*

Chanyeol sheepishly rub the back of his neck and let out an embarrassed laugh. "Er... Yeah. Pabo me..."

Suho act like nothing happens and take Haru from Haewon's arm. "Let me take him Haewon-sshi. So can I ask how old is he? And his diet?" 

"Haru is 2 years old and he have no special diet. Just feed him baby's food and please make sure his milk is not too sweet, not too tasteless and warm. Oh I'm running late! Kamsahamnida!" and Haewon went out from the day care rushingly.

"She's in rush? Oh well Haru, my name is Suho." Suho introduced himself to the cute baby and lightly pinch his chubby cheek. 

Haru widely smiled showing Suho his first tooth. "Omo hyung~ He is kyeopta!" Chanyeol squeal like a high school girl. 

"Oh stop it hyung~" Sehun rolled his eyes and went inside to check the others. 

Suho was about to went inside but the sound of the bell stops him. 'Ring Ring!'

"Annyeonghaseyo, Suho-sshi~" Minra came in with Minwoo in her arms. 

"Ah, anyeonghaseyo Minra-sshi! Well hello Minwoo~" 

"Suho-sshi, I'm leaving him here till... 4 pm okay?" Minra hands Minwoo to Suho's arm carefully. 

"No problem Minra-sshi. Have a nice day~" 

"Thanks Suho-sshi. Bye Minwoo~" she thanked Suho and gives Minwoo goodbye kisses on both of his cheeks.

"Bye~~ Noo..na~~"

"Let's go inside Minwoo. Wanna meet Haru?"