This Is What Happens When I Answer Fan mail

Shining Debut

Another week had passed by, with me trying to decide if I should stop being angry with Joon since he did save me from the ert. At the same time, he was still being an annoying jerk who purposefully blocked any close moments between Taemin and I. I wondered how I was going to survive for another two months like that. I didn't know if I could.

One night after a performance on Inkigayo, I was finally able to stay at the dorm over night again. Since we were all together, we decided to check our website and read the comments from fans. Sometimes, we would pick a few to reply to, saying things like "Thank you" and "I wish you good luck on your exams!" Yes, people did complain about school tests on our page. I was extremely glad that I had already graduated from high school. Extremely glad.

"Oh, look at this one!" Clover cried out suddenly from behind her laptop screen, "It's for Angel unnie!" We all looked up as she began reading.

"Hi guys! I wanted to say how great you were during your last show, especially Angel unnie! I really liked your style in this one, so I dyed my hair like yours! We aren't allowed to dye our hair at my school, so I've been wearing a wig on campus! No one has found out yet! Wish me luck!" she said. Yuri shook her head.

"You're a bad influence Angel-ah," she sighed and turned back to read on her computer. Seconds later, she found one that she wanted to share.

"Dear Yuri noona, Please marry me. From, Fleursfan13," she read aloud and smirked, "fat chance, idiot. I should type something cute and lie to him." I rolled my eyes and peered over her shoulder to see how she responded. It read:

Dear Fleursfan13,

I'm soooo sorry, but I can't accept you. Let's be friends, okay? <3

from,

The Amazing Yuri

Like they would get along well as friends. She would rip his head off within five seconds, although I'm pretty sure she had just as much fun lying to the poor fanboy. I actually felt sorry for some of her fans. She appeared to treat them good, but she despised quite a few of them. I wondered if it was like this with other celebrities.

I faced my laptop and scrolled through the comments. There were several more from Yuri's fanboys, and I read a few that sounded a little too stalker-ish. I saw a few for Clover, and most of them were commenting on her bubbly personality, and how she always says things that make them smile. Kaname's fans told her to take care of herself, and Angel's fans asked her for advice. Half of the time, it was other fans who answered them. That was good because we probably wouldn't be able to respond to all of them.

As I continued reading, I grew more and more frustrated at the lack of comments for me. I knew I didn't do as much as the other members, but I was still the lead singer and the maknae! As the maknae, I was in charge of acting cute and I was the ruler of all that was adorable! I finally gave up trying to go through all of the different comments on the homepage, so I just went to my profile to see what my fans had written. There wasn't much, and that's when I remembered that I had created a chat room that I sometimes went on. The link was in my profile. I clicked on it and immediately saw a few usernames that I recognized, some more then others. I read through the conversation before entering it.

(Author's note: These usernames were made up by me. I really hope they are not anyone's usernames in real life!)

 

Mushroom93 (Taemin): Hey! :) You set up a chatroom? I bet it's going to be popular!!!!!!

AlmightyLock91 (Key): Aigoo~ You had better not be surfing around online during all of your free time! Don't end up like the dino!

EmaChan97 (some random fan): haha that's so weird! You guys sound like how I would picture SHINee to sound!!! Are you fans?

AlmightyLock91: You could say that.... kekeke

EmaChan97: ???

Mushroom93: Actually the two of us are best friends in real life. ^^ He's obsessed with SHINee. It's almost like he's a stalker!!

AlmightyLock91: NO WAY MUSHROOM! I AM NOT A STALKER!!!!!!! Don't believe him Ema!!!!! :'(

EmaChan97: Ah... Okay then. 

Mushroom93: So I take it you're a fan of the SHINee hyungs?

EmaChan97: YES OH MY GOSH YES!!!!! haha sorry.... I really really like them, but I like Taemin oppa the most!!!! He's so manly!!!

GuitarGirl98 (another fan): He looks too much like a girl! How can you like him????? And besides, DBSK is waaaaaaay better!

Mushroom93: Oh don't go there girl.

Mushroom93: Taemin oppa is so much manlier than any of them. And he's a great dancer and he's better looking.

EmaChan97: Uh, Mushroom?

Mushroom93: Yeah? :)

EmaChan97: I thought you said you were a guy......

Mushroom93: I am! ^^

EmaChan97: O-okay then O.O

Fleursfan13 (Yuri's fan from before): I thought this was a chatroom for Fleurs????

AlmightyLock91: It is. Who's your favorite member?

Fleursfan13: Yuri noona definitely!!! ^^ She's sooo amazing!!!

AlmightyLock91: Wrong answer. Go find another chat room. My Kylie is the BEST!!!!!!

Fleursfan13: How can it be worng if it's my opinion???!!!

AlmightyLock91: You just are. I can't help that.

ChickenLover89 (Onew): Can we stop fighting? Kylie! Good luck on your performance!

 

So SHINee was fighting with my fans on my website. I felt kind of bad for that Ema girl. She seemed really freaked out by Taemin. I logged on to join the conversation.

 

KimKylie94 (ME!!!): Chicken is right! Stop fighting on my page! I do not support fanwars! :)

Fleursfan13: Kylie! Can you ask Yuri noona to change her mind about my proposal? Please????

KimKylie94: Nope sorry! ^^ At least she replied, right?

Fleursfan13: I guess.....

Sunflower96 (fan): WOW!!!!! You're actually online!!!! Hi Kylie!!!!!! :D

KimKylie94: Hi :)

Sunflower96: Can I ask a question?

KimKylie94: Sure. Ask away!

Sunflower96: Okay....... um well, have you and Taemin oppa.... you know.... um....

KimKylie94: What are you trying to ask? O.O

Mushroom93: ....... What is it?

Sunflower96: HAVE YOU AND TAEMIN OPPA KISSED???????????

KimKylie94: Why wouldn't we have? We've been dating for over two months. ^^

GuitarGirl98: He still looks like a girl......

Mushroom93: SHUT UP!!!! Taemin oppa is soooo cool!

KimKylie94: Let's try not to fight okay?

Mushroom93: She insulted Oppa!!

EmaChan97: Hey Kylie unnie, is it really true that Angel wrote both Heaven and Give It Up?

KimKylie94: Yep :) Unnie is amazing.

EmaChan97: I haven't been able to stop listening to it! it's so good!

KimKylie94: I'm glad you think so ^^

EmaChan97: Hehe! I kept on humming it at school and I got in trouble....

KimKylie94: I'm sorry!!!! Well, I have to go now! Goodnight! :)

EmaChan97: Night! ^^

AlmightyLock91: Sweet Dreams baby!!!!!! <3 I LOVE YOU!!!!!

GuitarGirl98: Bye!

 

I signed off and changed into my blue nightgown. Not a minute later, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered it.

"Kylie!" Taemin shouted.

"Oppa? I saw you online." I crossed my arms.

"I saw you too," he said, "I wanted to say good night!" I smiled and blushed.

"I'll see you tomorrow oppa," I replied.

"Kylie," he warned me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You know what!" he cried.

"I love you oppa!" I shouted into the phone and I heard him laugh. 

"Good night," he said. I closed my phone. I grinned again and flopped onto my bed. I was soon in the middle of a dream.

 

===================================================================================================

I still really want to go to the Youth Star Audition.

from your evil author,

Juliette