There's no such a thing as 'FOREVER' part 1

Masquerade

From: Minho-yah ♥

Hyuuuuung..

Text me when u reach home, okay!! Don't forget, or I'll get worried and I'm gonna loose the game.

And it'll be ur fault since I probably will run away in the middle of the game to make sure ur home..

Don't sleep too late tonight, arasso??

Sweet dream.. Love u..

 

PS. Pray for my game..

I'll treat u chicken if I win..

XOXO

---------------------------------

 

I am on my way walking home when I receive the text. It's Minho. I smile when I read Minho's text. Actually, tonight I supposed to go to Minho's football competition. But, my father suddenly called a family meeting and his sound was so serious on the phone. As a good son, I decided to cancel our date. Too bad actually. Minho seemed so disappointed when I canceled it. It has been the fourth time I did it. I know I sound so cruel. But it's because I have to. I was the only child of the family. I was taught to put family first above anything. And that rule has been in my flash since then. I want to be a good son to my father, who was disowned by his own family because he refused to get married with grandpa's choice in order to expand the company. I never met any of my father's relative. As for my mother, she was an orphan to begin with. And she had been adopted by grandpa to help the house course. I know it sounded so fairy tale. A son of a big businessman, fell in love with his maid. But it's love we are talking about.

 

Minho and I have been together since 1 and a half year. Taemin introduced us when my vocal club went to Seoul for a competition. At that time, Minho wasn't a student of my school. The next month, I was surprised to see Minho when our teacher introduced a new transfer student from Seoul. Two months after that, Minho confessed to me that he had been in love to me since the first time he saw me. At first, I didn't accept him. It was the first time someone had ever confessed to me. I was scared. Not only because it was my first time, but also the fact that Minho was a HE. I never questioned my uality, since I only cared about my grade. But since then, Minho tried everything to convince me to accept him. I remembered one day I found Minho in my living room talking face-to-face with my father.

 

Flashback:

 

Onew went down to the first floor to have some snack. He was so clueless to realize that there were two person sitting silently in the living room. After grabbing some snacks and a carton of orange juice, he walked back to his room. He was frozen. He dropped his orange juice when he saw Minho sitting in his living room, so dress up as if he wanted to go to the wedding, with a bouquet of flower beside him. In front of him, Onew's father was sitting witha serious facial expression. His mom was nowhere to be seen. Thanks God the orange juice wasn't broken.

 

"Minho? What are you doing here?"

 

Hearing his voice, Mr. Lee and Minho looked at Onew. Just then Onew's mom got out from her room, bringing a book looked like an album.

 

"Oh, honey you're here? I actually wanted to call you when Minho came. But he said that he didn't want to disturb you and his reason for coming here is to talk to your father. Isn't he sweet?"

 

Minho smiled toward Mrs. Lee saying that she was too kind. Onew's eyes were as if tried to pop out of his face. Mr. Lee told him to sit 'beside him' when Mrs. Lee toke the seat next to Minho. Onew was stared disbelieved while Minho only gave him a grin.

 

"Minho-yah.. Look at this. Isn't he the cutest kid alive?"

 

Onew stood abruptly, when he realized that his mom was showing his child-form photo, the one when he wore nothing but an oversized t-shirt and a black sunglasses while he hold his plastic guitar.

 

"Moooooom.. Stop showing my picture to any guest that come here. You're scaring them."

 

"Nonsense. The ahjumma nextdoor even asked for a copy of this photo. I'm sure if it's possible, this photo will win a childhood photo competition."

 

"Mooom.. Please don't ever think about it!! Dad, please stop ummaaa.."

 

"If it's okay, I also would like a copy of this photo too, Mrs. Lee. You're right. He must be the cutest kid alive."

 

"See!! Even Minho acknowledges it. Don't you think......"

 

"Eheem..."

 

The livingroom was so silent in an instant. Mr. Lee lookeed at Minho.

 

"So, care to tell me why do you come here, Minho-sshi?"

 

"I'm sorry for my rudeness, Mr. Lee. The reason why I come here is to ask for your bless. I want to be your son's boyfriend. And I promise to never break his heart."

 

End of flashback.

 

I snicker when I remember that night. People around me must think I'm crazy for laughing by myself. After his words to my father, Minho stood up and gave the bouquet to me. My mom was squealing and dragging my protesting father inside their room. I finally realized that at that time, I felt in love to his effort. That was the night we officially became a couple. And that was the night when I got my first kiss. My father took me off of Minho's hug and said that no M-rated action in this house. My mom once again dragged my father inside after scolding him for ruining a youthful moment.

 

Since then, my life is so complete. I don't know what I did to give me the right for having this bless. I have a loving family. My parents are so nice to Minho. He sometimes even has dinner in my house. I have very good friends, Taeminnie, who I see as my own brother, Joonie hyung, and Yoseobie, who always fill my school day with laughter, a super duper cool and loving boyfriend, Minho. Life is couldn't be any better.

 

----------------------------------

 

To: Minho-yah ♥

I'm hoooooooome..

Don't be a stupid head and run away from the game, pleaaaaase..

Your coach's sooo gonna hunt me down if he found out that it's because of me, their number 1 striker run away..

You better win and buy me a lot lot of chicken. And I'm gonna give you a lot lot of kisses if you win.. XD

PS. Go straight home after the game, okay.

TV said there's gonna be a big storm this evening.

PSS. Luv U too... :*

 

--------------------------------

 

I arrive at home to find it's still locked. It seems that mom and dad haven arrived yet. I turn on the TV before texting Minho. After changing my clothes, I go to the kitchen, grabbing a snack from there, and settle myself on the sofa. I decide to watch a movie while waiting for my parents. Dad has this small but quite successful beef restaurant in the center of the city. My mom helps my father there. I hope nothing's happen. My father's voice was so serious when he called. He is a very warm man, and the only time I ever saw him mad was when he received a call from grandpa. I hope they can get here before the storm.

 

---------------------------------

 

"Hyuuuuuung!!!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!! You better prepare your soft lips for tomorrow. I'm so gonna devour those lips all day!!! Don't you dare to chicken out however you love chicken."

 

"Omo!!!!!! You're words Minho!!! I bet there are many people around you!!!"

 

I hear Minho laughing. Faintly, I can hear a noisy sound at the background of Minho's phone call. My face is red hearing his words. How could he be so carefree to say such a thing in the public.

 

"Like I care. It's good to make them aware that you're MINE. By the way, I didn't hear you congratulate me yet , hyuuuung."

 

I know he stressed his voice on 'MINE' word. I swear, sometimes Minho can be so childish. How come he thinks that Joonie hyung has a thing for me. What he doesn't know is that Joonie hyung and Mir, the goofy kid from games club, are together. Joonie hyung begged me to not tell anyone when I accidentally found them ing in the empty classroom, which happened to be my vocal club's room. Lucky, at that time, it was only me who came. It seemed that they were too into it to realize they were not in the bathroom but in a class. Ugh.. My poor innocent eyes. Mir is from a very strict family who doesn't agree with a-gay-relative thing while Joonie hyung is in the soccer team, same as Minho. That's why Joon hyung asked me to keep it a secret. He didn't want to be separated. So sweet. Before I reply Minho's words, I hear other voice from the phone.

 

"Yaaaah.. Your boyfriend is a total jerk. He didn't even pass a ball to me!!"

 

"Get off.. It's my phone. At least we won. Huh. You could managed a goal by yourself by the way."

 

I snicker hearing their bickering. This thing has happened since I officially dated Minho. Joon hyung bluntly said that he didn't agree with our relationship and sais that Minho was a jerk. I refused to talk to him for a month, before Joon hyung came to my club's room and apologized saying that he had had a lot to thing and it had taken over his emotion. I forgave him. Since then, the four of us, as in me, Taem, Seobie, and Joonie hyung, rarely have gone out together. It always me, Taem, Seobie, or me, Taem, Minho, or Me, Seobie, and Joonie hyung. He said that Mir was in a big problem and he wanted to be there for him.

 

"Guys, stop it.. You're not ten. By the way, congrats for your game. Don't forget my chicken tomorrow.. Hehehehehee."

 

"You too, hyung. Don't forget my kisses treatment tomorrow."

 

I want to answer Minho, when there were knocks on my door. It is storming outside. My parents haven't been home yet. I don't think it was my parents who knocked the door, as they have their own key. Oh.. Unless they forget to bring it. I ask Minho to wait, without disconnecting the call. When I open the door, there are two policemen stand in front of my house, wearing their raincoats. One of them talks to me, while the other walks back to the car parked at the road.

 

"Is this Mr. Lee ___'s resident?"

 

"Yes. What can I help you?"

 

I faintly hear Minho's voice from the cellphone on my hand. I excuse myself for a moment and tell Minho that there are two policemen here. He decides to go to my house straight away, ignoring my words to not go, before disconnecting the call.

 

"Are you Mr. Lee's son?"

 

"Yes I am."

 

The other policeman is back with some papers in his hands. He whispers something to the one who talks to me, before pointing back to the car. The one who talks to me, Park Shinhwa, as it written on his tag name, nods and said that he would call her back. I wait worried, for them to finish whatever they are talking about, and tell me what happen.

 

"I'm sorry to say this. But the car, your parents' ride in, was involved in a serial accident. Their car was smashed in the middle between a truck and a SUV. Mrs. Lee was died in the spot, while we lost Mr. Lee on the way to the hospital. We tried to call your phone but it was busy. And..."

 

My mind's blank. Faintly, I can hear a reporter from the TV, reports an accident that happened in the city between a truck, a sedan, and an SUV. There are three victims death. My vision is blurred. My phone is fallen to the floor. The last thing I hear is Mr. Park shouting my name before my vision comes to black.

 

_____________________________________________

np:

Mianheeeeeeeeeee.........

Sorry for the lack of update..

My laptop decided to go againts me and it was completely broken...

As a form of my apologize, I'll update the 1st and 2nd chapter....

 

Hope you like the story...

Comment pleaaaase... Suggestion is reeeeeealy appreciated........

 

 

Onew FTW!!!!!!