Another Trouble?

Masquerade

 

I officially hate that freaky froggy eyes giant right now!!! Last night, Jinki decided to tell me everything. Everything!!! From the time he had met Minho, until the time he caught him cheating. I don’t know who that was cheating with, as Jinki refused to tell me. He just referred him with his ex-best friend. But still. How could someone be that heartless to hurt someone he loves? It’s ridiculous for me. If it was me, I would rather drive myself out of the bridge than to cheat on someone as beautiful as Jinki. I know I don’t know who Minho is. Heck I only know him as the ‘Choi Minho’ a great athlete, who will win his team in any kind of situation. But I don’t know him any more than that. Maybe I am biased on Jinki, but come on!!! Even if i’m not in love with Jinki (yes, I admit that i’m in love with Jinki), I would still see Minho as a disgusting person. What hurts me more is the way Jinki told the story. His face was so blank. There’s no expression on it. But as I saw his eyes, yes his eyes held the most pitiful emotion. Betrayal, sadness, hopeless, loneliness, tired, desperate, and broken hearted.

“Jjong... Jjong?? Yah, Jonghyun?! KIM ING JONGHYUN!!! DONT YOU DARE IGNORING ME!!!”

“What, Key?! Stop yelling on my ears!!! “

“Serve you right. I’ve been talking to you in the last five minutes but you only show me your ‘long-lost-puppy face.”

“Who did you say like a puppy?!”

“You. Can’t you hear me? So you’re deaf now? Not only your dum.....”

“I dare you to say that word, you y diva!!!”

Suddenly I feel some liquid drenching from top of my head to the end of my toe what the hell?

“KIM DONGWOON YOURE DEAD!!! HOW THERE YOU DUMPING A BUCKET OF WATER ON ME< THE ALMIGHTY KEY!!! YOU ARE SO NOT GONNA SEE TOMORROW!!!”

But before Key can get Dongwoon’s sorry , Junhyung pushes Key back on the seat and send him his famous glare, that can make not only students, but also teacher stop whatever they are doing. I, myself, couldn’t get myself out of the shock after Dongwoon (who did not only dump water on me, but also Key) did his little stunt.

“Are you two done yelling to each other? Seriously you two are just like Tom and Jerry.”

“Shut up, Junhyung. And step back. I’m gonna get Dongwoon’s sorry .”

“Save it for later, Key. Don’t you know that we have a guest here? Oh by the way Jonghyun, close your mouth please. You look like a puppy in the rain.”

“Ugghh, Not you too, Jun...”

Our guest happens to be none other than Yoseob. The time he steps inside the living room, he straightly looks at me, right in the eyes, as if saying that he has something very important to do with me. At the end of my eyes, I can see tiny glints on Junhyung’s face. Is that a jealousy? Does he like Yoseob? Hmmm... He is gonna pay for calling me a puppy.

“Seobbie, my man!!!”

I immediately go to Yoseob side and drop my arm around his shoulder. Yes, it is a jealousy that I can see on Jun’s face. An obvious one, too. I grin at him as he throws his death glare back. Like I care. I think i’m gonna use Yoseob to have my revenge. Sorry Seobbie. But you’re the only one who can make the cool Junhyung to the person he is now. Now, it’s time to find a way to get a revenge on Key’s bullying...

“Jonghyun, can I talk to you?”

“Eh??”

I don’t know that his intention here is to talk to me. Okay, it’s not good. It’s okay to tease Junhyung a little. But if I happen to be the person Yoseob wants to talk to, I know that possessive guy would say.

“You’re coming here for that puppy?!”

Yup... exactly like I predict. He will say that words.

“Yeah... what do you think I would do here? To meet you?”

Okay... let’s take a break. What is happening in here? I let go Yoseob’s shoulder as I steal glances on Key, who is now topless, and Dongwoon. They both return a confuse look too. Does something happen between Yoseob and Junhyung?

“Come on, Jjong. Let’s talk in your room. Where is your room?”

And now Yoseob drags me away from them, urging to show my room to him. I’m sure gonna die after this talk is over. And Yoseob better talk important thing as I have my life on a threat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob’s POV:

Why did I say that? Omo!!! What is wrong with me?? I don’t know what made me talking like that to Junhyung, but without I realized, I just spitted a hateful words on him. Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! What would I do? But it’s not the time to care about that. I come here for Jonghyun.

“What happened down there? Are you two in a fight or something?”

I exhale a long breath.

“Nothing to worry. I....”

“Nothing to worry, you said? For your information, when you’re home, I am surely being his punch bag!!! And you...”

“Jjong, shut up for once, will you?”

Uhh... Jonghyun’s face just looks like a rejected puppy after that. Maybe i’m being too harsh. But I really want to talk to him.

“I’m sorry, okay. I don’t mean to be mean to you...”

“Yes, you’re. You’re mean.”

“... and I really need to talk to you. It’s about Jinki.”

And now i’m getting a serious look, thank you. I know how Jonghyun’s feel toward Jinki. And I know that it might be too soon to say that Jonghyun is the right person to help Jinki. But there is this chemistry between them; a bond that I believe will help Jinki to heal his heart.

“I know that Jinki told you everything yesterday.”

“It is this Minho guy who makes him suffer, isn’t it?”

“Yes and no...”

“What do you mean ‘no’?”

“It takes two people to cheat, Jjong. And it’s not only Minho who causes Jinki’s broken heart.”

“Jinki said it was his ex-best friend. Is it a he or a she?”

“An ex-best friend? Jinki said that? And it is a he. He was also my friend too.”

“Well, not that word exactly. He said ‘someone who was so dear to me. A friend.’ He never said the ‘ex-‘ part.”

Jinki really is a good person. I know, deep down there, there was this appreciation feeling on Taemin and Minho, as they were his first friend and first love. I don’t know how Jinki does that, but I know for sure that if I were him, I would never forgive them both. Not that he is already forgiving them.

“Jinki is too kind for his own good, isn’t he? Even after everything that happened because of them, he never said a bad thing about the two of them.”

Jonghyun just nods his head on my words.

“Can you tell me who is it? Do I know him?”

“Would you know that from me? Not from Jinki?”

Jonghyun thinks for a minute before he shakes his head.

“No, I don’t want to. It considers cheating on Jinki. And I promised myself to never do anything like that. Jinki is too precious to be cheated. If he is ready, then he will tell me. Why do you smile so creepily like that??”

“Ohh... Nothing...”

As I predict, he is right for Jinki. I hope he will not hurt Jinki.

“What do you feel about him? About Jinki?”

Jonghyun looks at me for a second before his answer.

“Have you ever felt so loving toward someone who you just met? The time I saw Jinki sitting under the tree that day, BAM. My heart raced. One word that came to my head was ‘beautiful’. But then ‘sadness’ word came out too. At that time I thought that didn’t suit him. For someone as beautiful as him, he didn’t fit with sadness. From that moment, there is this feeling that drawing me near them. Force me to protect him. At first it was scaring me. I had never been that way before. Not to any one I had date. But with Jinki, when he is smiling, I want to be there to share that happiness. And when he is crying, I want to be there too, to be a shoulder to cry. Aish... I really am not good with words. Oh my God, now you’re crying!!!!”

“YOSEOB CRYING??? WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING TO HIM, YOU SICK ERT?!”

As I erase some tears that came down of my eyes, I can see Junhyung, after he open (or was it a kick) the door violently, and Key (now with his shirt on) and maknae Dongwoon stand behind Junhyung, smiling and waving at me. These guys are surely weird.

“NO!! I DONT DO ANYTHING TO SEOBBIE!!! CROSS MY HEART!!! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME JUNHYUNG!!!”

And loud...

“Can you just not screaming? You hurt my ears, guys.”

And giggly...

“And Woonie, Key, stop giggling in the background. That’s creepy.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV:

After (an hour) explaining to the stubborn Junhyung that the puppy-and-harmless Jonghyun did nothing to his (his as Junhyung’s possession) Seobbie, the situation comes down to a relaxing mood again. Yet, Yoseob still can’t get why Junhyung had to make a big fuss about it. Now, the four friends are sitting in the living room, enjoying cupcake (courtesy of Key almighty Kibum) and tea, just like the old borgouise did back then, just because Key insists that it is a good thing to do, suit his almighty image. But not long after that, a bang can be heard from the front.

BANG!!!

“What was that?”

Yoseob stands immediately as he is surprised by the sound.

“I think it was our door.”

Dongwoon answers relaxingly, as it is not a rare thing to happen. He has heard that sound too often. But as he sees who is coming into the living room, with a red face, and a worried expression, he stands up immediately. It’s Mir, followed by a confused Joon behind.

“Please tell me that Jinki is here...”

“Mir, what are you talking about? Jinki is not here. He is resting. In our house.”

“Oh my God!!! No he is not!!!”

Joon suddenly grabs Mir’s shoulder, trying to calm him down.

“Guys, we can’t find Jinki. Anywhere.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

A late update... sorry... Hope you enjoy it. Don’t forget to comment, if you want to. (kinda sad though, when only two comments i got for last chapter)

 

ONEW FTW!!! XD