It's our Love Style

Would you be my Boyfriend?

Minwoo looked at you nervously afraid you do something rash like throw him out of the car or scream, but all you could do was stare at him awkwardly with your mouth hanging open.

"It's ... okay if you don't feel the same way.." he started, but you cut him off and gave him a hug. "I like you too .. Mi-Minwoo..." you stated hesitantly.  Burying your head in the space between his neck and shoulder and sighing contently.  It felt odd, but comfortable and Minwoo wrapped his arms around you and leaned his head on yours.

"I've.. always liked you Yerin .." he said smiling and pushing his cheek closer to your ear.

Luckily your mom didn't notice the PDA going on in the backseat and the two of you pulled away when you realized that you had arrived at your mom's vacation home.  Holding hands the two of you headed into the house behind your mother who rolled her eyes when she saw the two of you skipping happily.  As happy as you were, you couldn't help but feel a nagging feeling of something.  However you shook it off and showed Minwoo the guest bedroom that you stayed in and you guessed he would share with you since there weren't any other bedrooms in the house.  You half expected your mother to give a strict NO about taking Minwoo with you to your room, but she ignored you and went to her own master bedroom to sleep. 

 

You giggled feeling nervous but giddy inside.  After throwing a few duvets on the floor and a couple pillows you gave Minwoo a gentle push onto the floor.  He let out a yelp and landed with a WHUMPH to the floor into the pile of blankets you had made.  His head emerged from the blankets in a confused but playful grin.

"Pillow fight?" he said before yanking a pillow from the floor and whacking you in the side of the head with it.  You covered your face with your arms but ended up falling over anyway.  You reached your hands out desperately to find another pillow to pummel Minwoo with as he continued to smack you lightly with the pillow.  Laughing hysterically you fisted a blanket and pounced on top of Minwoo and swaddled him in it immoblizing his arms while sitting on his legs.

"GOTCHA!!" You cried out in triumph as Minwoo struggled underneath you.  Minwoo frowned and squirmed and you realized how awkward the position was and you got off of him giggling nervously.  As soon as you got off his legs he bolted up and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you on top of him laughing mischieviously.

"Mwhaahahaha!!! You're staying here tonight!!" he said laughing while you shifted in his arms trying to break free.

"Let- me - go" you huffed.  Minwoo ignored you and laid back down with you next to him.

"Go to sleep Yerin... I'm-" he yawned (O.o I yawned just while I was typing that word...) "tiiired"

Unable to move and Minwoo had appeared to have fallen asleep already. His breath landing on the back of your neck in slow bursts, you settled onto the blanklet and curled up slightly.  Your back was to his chest and you could feel his chest rise and fall behind you and his arms tightened around your waist drawing you even closer so you could rest your head on his collarbone.

"Good night Minwoo" you whispered softly and turned your head upwards to kiss the side of his cheek.

 

Okay.... so I was thinking.. of MAYBE doing a ... maybe not for this story.  Since its mainly for fluff, but I'm willing to do one as a one shot, for my EXO story, or even this story.  So.. idk message me, post on my wall or comment if you want a !  And thank you all for continuing to subscribe!! I'll try to update this one more often :D