Waking up and walking out

Would you be my Boyfriend?

Your POV:

The mattress and the blankets always seem a thousand times more comfortable in the morning.  However that wasn't the only thing destroying my will power to get up.  I was sandwiched between two warm chests and long arms slung over my body with delicate snores around me as they nuzzled their heads into my neck.

Wait what..?

My eyes shot open only for them to meet an incredibly almost neon colored yellow material. I bllinked confused trying to clear my head of any weird dreams I could be having. What the hell??  My fingers were tangled along the folds of Kwangmin's pikachu pajama while my forehead rested just below his chin. Not to mention another person who I could only guess was Youngmin had his arm draped around my waist with his head resting on the back of my neck.  Believe it or not, it's incredibly hard to stay still when in awkward positions.  I've read plenty of sappy romance stories, but usually in those stories the guy or guys .. in my case woke up first.  I edged my hands down slowly so they were at my sides unfortunately my right arm was pinned under my torso and I could feel pins and needles poking underneath the skin. 

Agh.... I hope someone wakes up before my arm's circulation gets cut off...

Fortunately for me Youngmin felt my arm move and I heard his head shift slightly on my neck as he tried to become concious again.

"G'morninnnnnn-" Youngmin whispered before breaking out into a yawn.

"What happened?" I croaked, my voice still groggy from waking up. I tried shifting my head away from Kwangmin so I could see Youngmin better.

"hmffmm?" Youngmin answered.

Waves of panic went through me, how did I seriously end up sleeping between them? I figured it was .. uh.. "that" since we were all dressed... but I hoped none of my subconcious desires or something like that hadn't made me crawl between them and fall asleep there.

"oh.. I put you between us since we were cold and sleeping next to Kwangmin was just weird" he answered as if that was a legit reason for making it look like we had a .

I was a little annoyed and confused, but I decided to be nice since I was sleeping in their house after all.. "What time is it?"

I felt Youngmin turn around to crane his neck to look at the clock behind him and I followed his action also turning on my back.

"It's 6:23 .. we can sleep for awhile..if you want" 

"Oh.."  going to sleep wasn't really an option since I was wide awake and couldn't get up since Youngmin was on the edge of the bed.

We layed side by side our shoulders touching, if Youngmin didn't have his hands folded on his stomach our hands would be touching.

"So...when will Kwangmin wake up?" I asked trying to break the silence, then it occurred to me how stupid the question was.  As if Youngmin would know when Kwangmin was going to wake up.

"I dunno.. he usually sleeps in on the weekends .. like my mom"

"You wake up early on weekends?"

"Usually, I'm the only one awake in the morning in the house on weekends. Our dad wakes up early too, but he goes on business trips a lot." Youngmin answered. "Want to go eat something?" 

I nodded slowly as Youngmin rolled off the bed.

"oofff..." he groaned, trying to get up.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to hide my laugh as Youngmin waved his long arms in front of him like zombie while laying on the floor.

"i'm a little sore from dance but i'm okay... see, you don't worry about waking Kwangmin up, he wont wake up for the world if he doesn't need to"

With that we went to Youngmin's room and I borrowed his comb to rake through my straight hair.  I didn't have any other clothes to change into except for my still wet school uniform so Youngmin picked out some of his old jeans and one of his t-shirts and pushed me into the closet to change.  They were a little loose and I had to roll up bottom of the jeans a couple times so I wouldn't trip over it. 

When I opened the closet door Youngmin was standing infront of his mirror trying to fix his bed head.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1L5LFt1ykCw/T1CsX4z98AI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/vprFXnZtnm8/s1600/395759_331974676842426_213443338695561_984012_786242831_n.jpg

I giggled, while he desperately tried to comb it down. 

"Good enough!!" he announced, throwing his hairbrush on his bed when he got his hair to finally stop sticking up.

*SLAM*

Youngmin turned around to face the doorway. 

"I think my dad's home from his business trip.." Youngmin said slowly as he started going down the stairs with me following behind him.

"Hi dad" Youngmin said waving shyly to the man standing in the living room.  Like his sons, he was tall with dark brown hair like Kwangmin.  He had piercing eyes and his mouth was set in a grim line.  Lines were forming on his forehead where stress had done damage to his skin.  However you could still see the relationship between him and his sons, they had the same nose and eyelid shape and his jawline reminded you a Kwangmin's.

"Where's your brother?" he asked in a deep monotone voice.

"He's still sleeping.." Youngmin answered gulping.  I was starting to regret following Youngmin downstairs.

"Lazy kid... whos' that??" his father said pointing at my lingering figure by the staircase.

Youngmin's face brightened "Her name is Yerin. She's a friend!"

"Did she stay overnight? Why is she wearing your clothes??" his father asked his mouth going further and further into a frown.

*oh ...* I thought. *I should probably get going now..*

"Her house was far away from the school and it was pouring rain yesterday" Youngmin said shrugging. *keep it cool Youngmin* he thought to himself.

"She should go home soon, I want you two to do some studying later.  You two are going to college soon and Youngmin your grades haven't been that great lately. The exams are coming up and I can't have you goofing around " his father said in a cold voice while continuing to glare in your direction.

"I'll walk her home", Youngmin said biting his lip.

I cut him off "No, it's okay. I can walk myself home."

Youngmin opened his mouth to protest, but I didn't let him say another.

"Thank you for letting me spend the night at your house" I said bowing to his father and him at 90 degrees.  I quickly grabbed my bags which were by the doorway. 

"um.. okay.. bye Yerin" Youngmin said waving while unlocking the door.  His eyes looked sad, almost a little depressed.

"I'll see you around" I said waving.  Sheesh.. I thought my parents were strict about school. 

 

 

 

I love all your comments :DDD don't forget to subscribe!  If you'd like tell me which pairing you would like to see more of in the upcoming chaptersssss :3

Ppyong!!!~