Jo Twins House Part 2

Would you be my Boyfriend?

WARNING: fluffiness and fangirl inducing things ahead ...SKINSHIP

"Can I try?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"stop hogging it!"

"It's my room!!"

"It's OUR xbox!!!"

Kwangmin and Youngmin were bickering over whos turn it was on the XBox. 

"Can't you guys just take turns?" you suggested before they could tear each other's eyes out.  They ignored you and continued to swat at each other.  You were laying on Kwangmin's bed bored since the only entertainment was the xBox.

"Gimme gimme, your turn is oveeeer" Youngmin said knocking his brother over and climbing onto his lap and desperately trying to reach the controller which Kwangmin held far away from Youngmin.

"hehehe", you reached over and plucked it out of Kwangmin's hand.

"Heeeey.."

"I WANNA TRY!!" you shouted excitedly sitting down on the carpet craning your neck to look at the TV.  Bloody zombies clawed at the screen swiping at your character.

"Hmph..." Youngmin said crossing his arms and sitting next to you.

Kwangmin sighed and took you place and layed down on his bed hugging one of his Pikachu plushies.  It never occurred to you until now that you had no idea how to play.  *...*

"How do I shoot?"

"I dunno" Kwangmin said boredly being extremely unhelpful.

Youngmin grabbed the controller. "You're going to die if you don't reload and hit that one-"

Just then one of the gory zombies stabbed your character with a steak knife and the screen ran bloody. The failure message of "You are Dead" flickered on the screen.

Kwangmin got up and dragged himself over to TV to switch it off.  "Let's do something else..." he said in a deep monotone voice.

"Well we're stuck inside the house what else are we supposed to do??" Youngmin snapped, still grumpy that he didn't get to play.

"We can watch a movie" he suggested.  Youngmin shot up and ran over to the case of DVD's " I GET TO PICK!!"

Kwangmin and you waited patiently on the futon for him to pick something.

"What are we watching?" you asked after he slipped in the DVD and settled down next to you.

"You'll see"

Kwangmin raised an eyebrow. "The Grudge?"

Youngmin nodded and then turned to you, "you like scary movies?"

You didn't answer though, completely paralyzed. You hated scary movies they gave you nightmares and you were often home alone since your dad worked late leaving you trapped in your room scared of what might be in the hallway.  When he didn't hear you answer Youngmin nudged the side of your head with his shoulder, "we can watch something else if you want."

You shook your head *I'm not stupid...I know this is all fake* but you were already scared by the thought of you at home in the dark listening for footsteps or whatever was lurking around in the hallways at night.

The beginning of the movie was fairly boring and you ended up leaning your head on Youngmin's shoulder drowsy.  He didn't seem to mind so you half watched and listened to the movie sideways with your head perpendicular to your own shoulder.  You could hear screaming and saw flickers of black hair and distorted faces but after awhile you must have fallen half asleep.

"I'm tired.. lets go to sleep." Kwangmin mumbled switching off the TV.

Youngmin yawned and shifted his shoulder jostling you awake.

"mmmm?"

"We should do a one room sleepover.  I'll sleep with Kwangmin. You can sleep in my room, or on the futon if you want... we don't really have a guestroom" Youngmin mumbled walking out of the room.  Somehow that made no sense to you since Youngmin could just sleep in his room and you could sleep on the floor or on the couch or whatever, but you were too tired to think of a decent scenario.  He returned from his room dragging his duvet with him and plopping it on top of you.

"Hyung, sleep on the floor" Kwangmin whined pushing Youngmin away when he tried to settle under the blankets. 

"It's too cold...." Youngmin said pushing Kwangmin to the side and pulling the blanket over him.

Even though you didn't really watch the movie, you still remembered flashes of some of the things so you decided to sleep on the futon(couch) in case a monster of something jumped out of the closet one the twins would get attacked first....  Alright you lied, you just wanted to sleep in the same room as them.

"G'night" Youngmin said, but Kwangmin was already lightly snoring.  You smiled to yourself as you heard them toss over and settle comfortablely into the mattress.

*Their so cute*... wait... where had that come from?? Either way your eyelids dropped and you eventually fell asleep.

Kwangmin's POV

"Goddammit Kwangmin, go spoon with your goddamn pikachu and quit hugging me." Youngmin mumbled grumpily shaking Kwangmin's arms off his waist.

I have this horrible habit of hugging whatever was next to me, especially if I'm freezing cold because SOMEONE is hogging all the blankets.

"Stop pulling the blanket..." i slurred.

"You know what?" I heard Youngmin get up and several of my Pikachu stuffed animals fall over the bed. 

"Hyung what are you-?"

He didn't answer and reached over to the futon and picked Yerin up bridal stye.  She turned over in protest until he dropped her next to me on the bed.

"I know you like her." he said smirking.

"Don't you think she's going to wake up and be pissed off?" I hissed back.

"Yerin? Mad? hardly.. she loooooves us" Youngmin said ruffling his blonde bed head and pulling the covers over us.  "it's too cold to sleep alone anyway and I don't like sleeping next to you, your touchy when you sleep"

"That sounds weird, shut up.. I am not!" I answered wanting to shut him up.  Drowsy Youngmin was incredibly obnoxious.

Yerin sighed and I stiffened wondering if she had woken up and heard our entire conversation.  Instead she buried her head closer to my neck and her hands rested lightly against my chest. 

I tried not to gulp because that would probably wake her up. *Hyung.. really?? I don't mind, but she will...*

Youngmin had rested his chest up against her back and settled his head close to her head and his hard resting on her thin waist. 

*Not awkward, not awkward, not awkward...* I flickered my eyes around desperately until I finally used my arm to drape awkwardly around her back.

*I'm totally not enjoying this* I thought to myself sarcastically and drifted off into sleep.