Arranging Seats

Phone vs Reality

"Tia, thanks for the CD", Kwangmin handed the CD that he borrowed to her. Hwang Tia, the famous girl in the school. A lot of boys hate Kwangmin because of this. It's not Kwangmin's fault but Tia always cling onto him. 'How can I get near him if Tia is there with him.? Maybe Kwangmin likes her. They look good together', Namjoo thought for a  moment. She wanted to talk to Kwangmin but the boy is too busy handling the famous girl. Namjoo let out a slow and deep sigh.

Miss Park Minha, their homeroom teacher came in and gave an order. "Please come to the front and pick up a number. The number is going to decide where you will sit. Start from that table is no. 1", the teacher said. When it's Namjoo's turn, she picked out a number and she got no. 30. "It's the last table, so it must be at the back of the class and beside the window', Namjoo thought and sits where she supposed to sit.

The wild friend of hers, Yookyung sat beside her. In front of her is Sungyeol and in front of Yookyung is Kwangmin. Kwangmin went towards his seat but his face went red when he saw Namjoo was staring at him. He keeps his head down. He just sits and silent himself on that seat. Yookyung saw it all with Sungyeol. Both of them looked at each other and laughed when they think about those two weird friends.