First Day At School

Phone vs Reality

(A/N = girl's message boy's message )

 

"Are you done with your homework?"

"Yeah. Quite exhausting for the thinking... What do you eat for dinner tonight?"

"My sister cooked me a porridge.. I didn't like it so she forced me to eat it... We fought a little but in the end, I'm the one who losses."

The two teenagers were texting cheerfully with a smile plastered on their lips.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In one lonely morning at Nishiura High, Class 3-1,

"Good morning!!!", a girl with straight-cut hair greeted. "Morning, Yookyung-ah", another girl with straight-cut hair replied. "Ermm Namjoo-ah, can I sit with you?", Yookyung asked. " Sure", Namjoo nodded. The welcoming ceremony for the juniors ended well.

After school classes had ended and it's time to go home, all of the students go home very quickly but class 3-1 always go home late. Namjoo didn't see Lee Sungyeol, the boy that she always walk home with. Sungyeol is close to Oh Hayoung, Namjoo's stepsister who is studying at Nishiura Middle School in class 3A. They know each other because both of them are the presidents of Math club and Hayoung is in a relationship with Sungjong, Sungyeol's younger brother. Namjoo wanted to go home so she asked her friend, "Yookyung, where is Sungyeol oppa?". "Oh! He's with Kwangmin of course", replied Yookyung. 'Kwangmin? Oh no! If Sungyeol is with Kwangmin, that means I can't go near him....', Namjoo thought in her mind.

Jo Kwangmin, the one that attracts Kim Namjoo for the first time. They are so close when it comes to exchanging messages but far apart in reality. That's their problem. The two of them didn't realize that they're in love. The sound of a boy laughing while opening the classroom's door was heard. Namjoo knew that voice. "Sungyeol oppa", Namjoo turned around.

She could see a boy  taller than her standing while his hand clasped at the back of his head. "Yes!!!~ What is it, my dear?!", answered the voice. "Don't call me like that. When will you go home?", Namjoo talked with annoyancy in her eyes. " Hmm... I think I will go to the cafe with Kwangmin today", Sungyeol answered.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?! That way I wouldn't have to wait 2 hours just for you! " , Namjoo started to lose her temper. "Woow... Woow... Calm down, sweetie~" , the boy tried to calm down the hot tempered girl. *Shreet*, someone opened the door. There was a boy wearing spectacles standing in blank when he looked at the girl who was starting to lose her temper and the boy who was looking worried.

"Kwangmin-ah!!! Help me!!" ,Sungyeol begged at Kwangmin. "Why? What's wrong?", Kwangmin asked. His face was starting to go red when he realized that Namjoo was staring at him. Namjoo's face was getting red too. Then, Namjoo ran towards the door, opened it and went out from the class. The atmosphere in the class was fulled of silence at that moment. Yookyung was at the back, giggling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note : Here's the first chapter. Hope you will enjoy it. Sorry if there is some grammar mistakes or some errors.. >///<