Next Day

Phone vs Reality

 

The next morning~

          “As you know, today is our last day here. So we better tidy up this place as good as new.”, Miss Park said. The students just sighed heavily. “Aww~ don’t be like that, kids. We will have fun, I promised. So let’s start now!!!”, Miss Park continued. They gathered around Miss Park and picked their chores. And as for Namjoo and her friends, they picked sweeping the yard.

           Yookyung, Namjoo and Hayoung started to sweep the left side of the yard. Meanwhile, Eunji, Bomi and Naeun were sweeping the right side of the yard. Just as they’re going to finish their chores, the wind blew hard and the collected petals and leaves were scattered everywhere again. They all went (OA Oll) and said “NOOOO!!!!”.

          Sungyeol’s team that consisted of himself, his friends,Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Kim Myungsoo, No Minwoo and  Kwangmin looked at Namjoo’s team. Unconsciously, Sungyeol ran towards Namjoo’s team to check on Namjoo. When he arrived at Namjoo, he looked beside him and saw Sunggyu and Dongwoo. Sungyeol could see his friends’ weird action. ‘This is rare. Sunggyu actually went to a girl’s side and asked her what’s wrong. For Dongwoo too, this kind of situation is very rare’, Sungyeol thought. He recalled when they all first arrived at this place.

~flashback~

                When they arrived here, they need to pick their roommates. And for Sungyeol, he picked Kwangmin, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Minwoo and Myungsoo. He noticed Sunggyu and Dongwoo kept glancing towards Namjoo and her friends but he just ignored it. And when night comes, he went into his room and saw Dongwoo and Sunggyu were whispering with each other and when he asked them, they just said nothing but they were blushing hard. Once again, Sungyeol just ignored it.

                And when Miss Park gave them a free day, he asked Sunggyu and Dongwoo whether they want to follow him or not but they rejected his offer. Why? Because Sungyeol wanted to walk with Namjoo and Yookyung.  Hayoung and her friends were not there because they went to other places. Sunggyu and Dongwoo just wanted to see them and make sure they’re safe and sound so they brought along Myungsoo and Minwoo to cover up their true cause.

~End flashback~

           ‘Ahh~!!! I know’, Sungyeol thought. He forgot that he was standing in front of Namjoo. “Yah~!!! Stop smiling like an idiot person!”, Namjoo said while flicking Sungyeol’s forehead. “Ouch~ Why did you do that for?”, Sungyeol rubbed his forehead. “For smiling like an idiot!!”, Namjoo replied. Kwangmin who didn’t go to Namjoo’s team, just standing there and continued his work. He saw the interaction between Namjoo and Sungyeol and he can feel his heart’s ache. ‘This feeling is getting worse.’, Kwangmin thought.

          “Why did you screamed before?”, finally Dongwoo spoke and met with Bomi’s eyes. “It was because we’re tired sweeping the yard and when we’re about to finish, suddenly a wind came.”, Bomi said. “And this is the result of it”, Eunji continued Bomi’s words. The boys just nodded. “Why don’t we help each other? We help you to sweep the yard and you help us to clean the floor and windows. Is that okay?”, Minwoo gave an idea. Namjoo looked to her friends and agreed. “Boys, come here! Let’s help the girls to sweep the yard”, Sungyeol gave an order to his group. Kwangmin sighed and went to them. Both groups took brooms each and started to sweep.

         “Hyung, to make it more fun, how about we work in pairs? For example, Dongwoo hyung with Bomi. Well?”, Minwoo once again gave an idea. They all looked at each other and exchanged their glances. Sungyeol who noticed Minwoo’s intention to make the soon-to-be couples know each other agreed. “Let’s do that. It might be fun.”, Sungyeol said. So he picked the pairs. Dongwoo and Bomi, Sunggyu and Eunji, Myungsoo and Naeun, Hayoung and Minwoo, and for Namjoo, she got paired up with Kwangmin due to Yookyung persuaded Sungyeol to do that. So Sungyeol’s pair was Yookyung. And they started doing their works. Everyone was awkward at first but then it slowly turned into comfortable. But not for this pair, Namjoo and Kwangmin. They didn’t even look at each other. They just did their work in silence. Namjoo glanced over the other pairs and saw they were talking and socialize. Kwangmin saw it too and they both sighed. 'Should i ask him first? >_< How to start a conversation? I need help!!!!', Namjoo screamed in her head. 'Maybe I should talk to her. This is getting more and more awkward.', Kwangmin thought.  

          As they were cleaning the window, Namjoo thought that she needed to make things less awkward. "Uhh~ Kwangmin-ssi, can you give me the bucket?", Namjoo asked. "Huh? This bucket?", Kwangmin pointed to a bucket of water. Namjoo nodded. Then, Kwangmin lifted up the bucket and as he handed it over to Namjoo, his hands accidentally brushed against Namjoo's hand. Namjoo as usual, was shocked but she didn't let go of the bucket because if she does, the bucket will fall down and water will spill out everywhere. She gripped the bucket's handle tightly and took the bucket out from Kwangmin's hand. Then she placed it between them. Kwangmin was still blushing when he looked at the bucket and awkwardly continued doing the cleaning. Namjoo didn't even look at him because she was too nervous about what's happening.

          "Uh~ sorry about that.", Kwangmin said while looking down. "It's okay", Namjoo replied. Yookyung and Sungyeol saw the whole thing between them and they just chuckled. They went to the awkward pair and helped them. "So I guess both of you still didn't managed to talk much.", Yookyung said, teasing Namjoo and Kwangmin. Yookyung winked at Sungyeol. At first, Sungyeol thought Yookyung was trying to flirt with him but then he knew that the wink was a hint. A hint to help her to tease both Namjoo and Kwangmin. 'Stupid me for thinking such things', Sungyeol thought. "So what did we miss? I guess there might be something happened just now. I got the feeling. The aura~", Sungyeol teased. Namjoo went (-__-*lll) and Kwangmin just blushed but he managed to hide his red face. "Well anyway, let us help you. The other pairs already finished their works except for the both of you.", Yookyung said. Without waiting for answer, Yookyung and Sungyeol just helped them clean the windows and they managed to finish the chores in less than an hour.  After that, all of the students finished doing their chores too and they had a long rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : I'm sorry for this chapter. I didn't really know why i wrote this. But enjoy!!! And thank you for your comments.. I LOVE YOU, MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!!! *hugs*