Warning!!!

Phone vs Reality

*flashback*

"Do you want to go to school without a lunchbox?", Hayoung asked her sister, Namjoo. "It's not like I'll stay there forever. It's only a 4 hour class", Namjoo replied. "Yeah, I know that but you need to bring it because when you get home, I won't be here." Namjoo took the lunchbox from her younger sister's hand harshly.

After class had ended, Namjoo took out the lunchbox and ate it. "Who's the one that prepared your lunchbox?", Yookyung asked her. "My sister.. She forced me to bring it. It's kinda embarassing.". "No!!! It looks delicious!!!", Yookyung said while her lips. "Taste it then.", Namjoo handed a pair of chopsticks to Yookyung. Yookyung was about to put a kimbap into when she heard "Kwangmin-ah~ I had prepared a lunchbox for you.. Let me feed you.. Say aahhh~".

It was none other than Tia's voice. It was so shocking that Yookyung didn't realize that the kimbap she was holding using her chopsticks fell down on the table. 'Her voice is so annoying', Namjoo thought and shuddered. She just saw Kwangmin running away from that annoying girl. Poor boy. Then, some boys tried to tackle Tia. It stopped Tia for a while. Namjoo went out of the class and tried to search for Kwangmin. 'Why am I searching for him?', that question popped out from Namjoo's mind. "Why do you always hang out with her, you idiot!!! You're just a nerd. Why Tia has to be your slave?!", a voice said.

At that moment, Namjoo started to panic. She knew that the words were meant for. She ran towards the voice. Sound of someone kicking and smacking sounded louder. Namjoo startled when she saw a few students were kicking Kwangmin. "Hey you idiots!!! Don't bother my classmate!!!", Namjoo said it without thinking.

The students turned and laughed. "A prefect girl huh? Trying to scare us?", one of the boys started to be annoying. Then, sound of something broke was heard. "Ooops", the other boy said and looked what's beneath his foot. He lifted it and Namjoo was like being strucked by lightning. It was a pair of spectacles. Kwangmin's spectacles of course. Namjoo started to lose her temper. Namjoo stared at the boy. "What?! You wanna fight?!", a boy striked Namjoo with his fist.

Namjoo could see Kwangmin's shocked face when he tried to stand up. Namjoo striked the boys. With just in minutes, the boys were on the ground. "I already warned you not to mess with my classmate and don't underestimate girls!!!", she warned them again with her eyes full of vengeance. She helped Kwangmin to walk. Kwangmin's face was bright red. 'He really looks cuter if he doesn't wear the spectacles', she thought. As a result, from that day on, she keeps a secret feelings on Kwangmin.