Start The School Trip!

Phone vs Reality

*NEXT WEEK*

The bus arrived at Nishiura High. There were several prefects in the bus. Sungyeol gone wild when he saw Hayoung in there. He smiled happily that made everyone felt awkward. Hayoung was reading a book and lifted her head to see the scenery. She smiled gently towards Sungyeol. 'Hmm... I guess I need to be like her a bit more? She looked really elegant but.... those students from Nishiura High didn't know the real Hayoung. She is unpredictable. She can be wild, elegant or cheerful', Namjoo thought in amazement.

Namjoo entered the bus and found a seat for her and Yookyung. She sat there when she saw Yookyung talking to Tia. Then, Tia sat beside her. "Hei~ it's a long time since the last time I talked to you", Tia started, hoping to get an answer. All she got was a look of annoyance. Tia didn't care about that. Namjoo turned her gaze to the scenery. "Why do you sit here?", finally Tia received a reaction from Namjoo. Namjoo was still  looking through the window. Tia looked at her and replied, "I wanted to talk about Kwangmin".

Namjoo looked at Tia. Her eyes are full of annoyance than hatred. "I don't need to talk about him!", Namjoo stood up. The other students started to look at them. " I didn't even say he's mine! Why do you need me to talk about it! I'm just his classmate, okay!!!", Namjoo had lost her temper. Hayoung who was listening to the music with her earphone finally stood up. She went towards her sister and Tia. She held her angry sister's arm and bowed to Tia. "Please forgive my sister. She can lose her temper even when it's because of minor things. I hope you understand. I'll take her with me..", Hayoung explained. Silence was in the air. Hayoung pulled her sister to her seat. And by that, the journey continued with peace.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : So I updated two chapters. Hope you enjoy it.