Cherry Ai Blossom

Phone vs Reality

 

“I’ve finally found you”, Namjoo felt relieved. “I’m sorry…”, that’s the only thing that the boy could say. “Kwangmin-ssi, what are you doing with that girl?!”, Tia came and wrapped her arms around Kwangmin’s. Kwangmin was feeling uncomfortable. “What?! Hey, don’t act so innocent. The photo you gave me was a fake! You edited it!!!”, Namjoo said. She threw the photo that Tia gave to her and the real photo that Sungyeol gave towards the other girl’s feet. Kwangmin startled and shook his arm to free himself from Tia’s grip.

                “Don’t hang out with me anymore. Go before I get mad.”, Kwangmin requested. The photo that Sungyeol gave was a photo Kwangmin kissed a cat. He had the same position as the photo that Tia gave. “No, it’s not true! I didn’t do it! She did it!”, Tia protested. “Get away, you little brat!”, Kwangmin almost shouted at Tia. Tears started to fall down to Tia’s cheek. Namjoo’s eyes widened when Tia raised her hand to slap the boy.

                Namjoo’s hand crumbled into a fist and punched the girl. “Don’t you dare to touch him!!! You already slapped him once, why do you wanna repeat it again?”, Namjoo grabbed Tia’s arm tightly. Namjoo let go of it and Tia punched her right cheek back. Namjoo didn’t see that coming. Then, Tia went away without mercy. “That girl..”, Namjoo said while cupping her right cheek with her right hand.

                “Are you okay?. ”, Kwangmin asked the girl while catching her fast-paced walk. Namjoo walked slower so that Kwangmin can catch up with her. “Yeah.. Why don’t you worry about yourself?”, Namjoo stopped walking. She turned to the boy who was blushing standing beside her. Nothing came out from the boy’s mouth.

“I.. have to care about the one I like more than myself…”, Kwangmin looked at Namjoo straight in the eyes. Two seconds before both of them turned away. “Well.. Umm.. what… do you… think of me?”, Kwangmin asked with his trembling voice. “As a friend..”, silence was in the air before Namjoo started to talk again. “but I wanted to be more than that…”, Namjoo’s face was burning.

She took a deep breath and looked straight into Kwangmin’s eyes. “I like you more than a friend, Kwangmin-ssi”, Namjoo confessed. Kwangmin’s face burned red in seconds. His face was brighter than ever. “Me too, Nam.. Joo.. -ssi”, Kwangmin finally confessed properly. Namjoo chuckled as she saw the boy’s reaction. “So from now on, I’m your girlfriend and you’re my boyfriend~”, Namjoo smiled happily. So, the shy love of those two teenagers starts to bloom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!!! So thanks to those who read this (^_^)v