Walking Home

Phone vs Reality

Eventhough Kwangmin asked Namjoo to walk with him but he kept silent. The two of them were uneasy about the awkward aura."So... Where is Tia?" Namjoo started the conversation.

 

"Do I need to stuck with her even at night?" he asked back in despise. 'So this is what she thinks of me.' he thought.

 

"Yeah, I thought that she might look for you and make other boys jealous. I think she holds a sweet feeling towards you."

 

"What do you mean?" his voice came out cracking.

 

"Do you know, girls likes to chat with the boy she falls in love to?" Kwangmin's face was turning red already. "Well, what do you think of her?"

 

"As a friend of course..

 

'Simple answer,huh?' Namjoo thought again. "So do you have any girl you like?" she asked again with hopes in her eyes. That question made Kwangmin's face even brighter. He was burning red. Namjoo realized that she was staring at the boy and she blushed too. 'Ah... Why did I ask that stupid question?' she thought and mentally knock her head. Kwangmin was about to answer 'I do have one.' but Namjoo cut him off. "I-I' going this way." she said quickly and ran away. Kwangmin sighed looking at the girl's back with disappointment. 'Why didn't I say 'It's you'? Why Kwangmin, why!!!?' Kwangmin knocked his head and turned. "Ow~" he mumbled as he feel the pain.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sooo.. This is Inpirit_97. I'm so so sorry for not updating earlier. I went on a holiday but there's no internet there! Freaking frustrated! Mom, why can't I have a broadband???? OTL

Comment are recommended~