Changing Texts

Phone vs Reality

'Hmm.. How should I start?', Namjoo thought about it for a while. Suddenly, she started typing. A word appear on the screen of her smartphone. 'Maybe that's how it starts. He always ask me like that in the first message', she thought and smiled.

Namjoo : Hey what are you doing?

The other person didn't answer the message she sent. Half an hour later, the lonely girl texted the boy again.

Namjoo : I'm sorry that I'm bothering you, Kwangmin-ssi.

Not even pass a minute, there was a text message. Her phone was ringing. Namjoo quickly opened it and she felt relieved that the name on the screen, "Jo Kwangmin".

Kwangmin : No, no.. It's okay. I was daydreaming when you texted.

Namjoo : What is your fantasy taht you didn't realize a message had arrived at your phone?

Kwangmin : I can't tell you! It's a VSS (Very Super Secret)

The girl laughed and she went downstairs. "Why are you laughing, sis? There's no comedy in this house.", asked a black-haired girl. Her hair fell just below her shoulders. "Nothing. Hayoung-ah, when will you bring little Sungjong here?", Namjoo asked while chuckling. "He's not coming here and he's not little!!!", her younger sister's face turned red. "Hahaha! You're red! By the way, i'm going out. Is there anything you want to buy?", Namjoo asked, giggling. Hayoung handed a piece of paper to the giggling girl. Namjoo went out of her house and she's still laughing. She walked into the night while texting her friend that kept her accompany.

Namjoo : Sorry.. I talked to my sister just now.

Kwangmin : What did you say to your sister?

Namjoo : Oh nothing. I just asked her when she gonna bring Sungjong to our house. I don't know how Sungjong can tackle her.

Namjoo arrived at the groceries shop. She entered and start picking up the things that had been listed on the piece of paper that her sister gave.

Kwangmin : That's so shocking. She must be red, right?

Namjoo : Why of course!!!  She was red like a tomato.

Kwangmin : Ha? Really?! I need to see her like that. Where are you? I'm at the groceries shop.

Namjoo : Same as ....

She didn't manage to send the message when she bumped into someone. She looked up and saw a boy wearing spectacles. "Same as me", Namjoo said with a smile, completing her words. She could see the red face of his. ' Huuuuuh.. Oh boy, he's super cute', Namjoo thought when she let out a bright smile. "Uh.. well", Kwangmin started to speak. Namjoo lifted her head up. "Wanna.... take a walk?", the boy asked with his head down. "Sure. I would love to", the answer just spitted out from Namjoo's mouth without she realized it.